ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Friday 13 January 2012

MICHAEL WAYNE DUNAHEE - UPDATED 26TH JULY 2013


MICHAEL WAYNE DUNAHEE
Case Type: Missing DOB: 12-May-1986
Missing Date: 24-Mar-1991 Sex: Male
Age Now: 25 Height: 3'0" (91 cm)
Missing City: VICTORIA Weight: 51 lbs (23 kg)
Missing State : BRITISH COLUMBIA Hair Color: Blonde
Missing Country: Canada Eye Color: Blue
Case Number: RCMP9107542
Circumstances: Child was last seen playing in a school playground.



[image]

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.



[image]



MICHAEL WAYNE DUNAHEE
« Thread Started 13TH JANUARY 2012 at 1:23am »


I have had a request here on the blogger to look at Tarot for Michael who it seems disappeared at least 20 years ago. Tarot can give glimpses of the situations that are past present and future and it may repeat some things that are known if it is in the past tense. However, Tarot can be very helpful and give thoughts and ideas that sometimes click with those closest to the situation.

Tarot may not be 100 per cent accurate but I will write what I find. Please make sure you go to other sources for factual information.

The first glance at Michael makes me see a really endearing little boy and I will meditate on this picture as I draw my first card.

[image]

The very first card does appears to show the possibility of two things. Firstly that the family might have had a stalker (which could be anybody) and secondly Im seeing an interference here. Now as I write this I do not know anything about this case and I have to make the right decisions about Tarots advice.

What it LOOKS like to me is that this boy was outside or on a road. The Emperor and Empress are reversed which could suggest that parents were not around. However there is also some feeling here that there is a non biological father. Now that is not pointing fingers. What I am saying is that there may be a male here who is not blood connected to this boy. However, there is some kind of true tyranical nature about him where he needs to have people respect him or look up to him and therefore over controls others.

This could also be a boss of someone? or an ex worker of an establishment?

This might indicate that he took control of Michael and because there is interference and the Lovers card is the family connected to the six of cups, it seems to indicate that Michael could have been taken by someone from his own past or even the past of the family. I might be wrong but that is what I would deduce from these cards. I do not wish to go into the health of this child because I know with every family is a glimmer of hope and I cannot snuff out the light for them.

What I will say is that reversed cards are impacting positive aspects and particularly with the strength upside down it shows that there is a loss of vitality, therefore the boy would have been overwhelmed and had no choice in the matter. The direction that I would normally get is North West but it could have a different perspective when its reversed but we can take a look at that with my second and third card which will discuss possible location description and also when Michael is likely to be found.

Firstly though keeping with these cards - after 20 years it must be considered that a long time has past. That does not mean events should be forgotten but I hope somehow the time has allowed some healing. The man I see here could be an older man and because these cards are reversed, this could be a man with a nature that interferes with children. It is not always the case however, because when the hermit is reversed it reverses the sexual 'touch' element.

No parent wants to read that, but I know that in this time gone by any friends or family would have considered all the aspects of what might have occurred. The possibility is there for unsavoury elements but it does not mean that that is a final conclusion.
I really feel as though someone might not have been able to 'move from the past' that could mean someone with some connection around the family and they were stuck in the past? Whatever that might mean.

It is a strange thing to say but was their any debt to re pay? Or has someone been pointed out over this case? one has to be careful because Justice reversed can suggest pinning things on the wrong people, or indeed it could mean -getting ones own back - revenge?

This boy could have been taken away in the boot of a car in the South West direction and for some reason I get 'car trouble' coming up but I dont know how this would tie in so I just write what I get for you to read and Im going to hope that something clicks.


The next card I am going to draw is to do with possible location or environment and these details will be censored. Please read the information below if you wish to continue to study this tarot.

[image]

Strangely, I was going bring up this card in the first section of Tarot but wondered how relevant it would be. Obviously it must BE relevant or it would not come up again. This card can have a B or J or a D or an R as initials attached to it . They may not ALL apply but they sometimes can be names of people or places or even roads.


When I am asking the location of this child I find it odd because I am taken back to the beginning of this Tarot which actually though we have the Chariot reversed, could take us back to the Fool which as a reversed card might give a South East direction from a North East direction but Im not getting a name of a place.


I am not sure that we can count on Michaels health because the strength card takes vitality away and respiration can be affected. Bags/baggage, objects and items, have any been found? I am getting the impression that in the location might have names that link with cliff or rocks or even be part of the location. I also have a name like Noel?


There may be landscape nearby with what I could describe as a hollow canal and the word Spring comes up here. But staying with the High priestess for the moment, this usually is a card that can show two towers or apartment blocks or buildings of some description. I sometimes used to think of this card as New York, however, I am not suggesting that only that there might be two towers. The fool card can describe campus.

The High Priestess is a 2 - so number 2 might be important for some reason. There is an indication that he may have been withheld somewhere for about 28 days, meaning he was in a place for that time but for some reason, this is not considered 'strange'? Well that would be strange to me!


In this card we also have a woman or a man who might wear a veil, thats symbolic for hat or something on their head and it could be either gender as the High Priestss is generally a very feminine and spiritual type of card. It could be that the person was effeminate. I do see water in this card too so we could be looking at a location that connects to water again maybe in a name.

With this card it feels like 'the secret is now out' again another one of those cryptic sentences that I know I could pour over for a few hours to try to work out what it means, but writing it down might mean something to someone else. The colour Blue is strong.

As I have hit the major cards here I am not getting a lot on names except for the descriptions in the fool card. Was there a gardener or a caretaker or maintenance man in the area perhaps or someone that would 'fix things'. Maybe even the car?? Or a car?.

I am getting a lot of mixed messages about someone who appears to have a lot of insecurity in themselves and for some reason might have been made to feel incompetent I dont know if this was a trigger to this situation or not? There is something suspicious about a couple. I also feel someone was ill or sick.

With the reversed cards as they are this little boy is hidden - someone had an agenda that they kept to themselves I am getting 'NOTHING and ZERO' which are meant to tell us something.

It makes me feel like the Fool card talking who is saying No name no place or no place no name???? One thing for sure this little boy is concealed and hidden off the beaten track which means that he is not going to be easy to find at least, up to now that is what I might be thinking.


I dont feel there is a lot of people in the area it feels rural to me and there is something about dogs or no dogs? Perhaps its somewhere that even dogs could not discover him??
In truth someone has been lying and not telling the truth. A stranger would not care less but is this someone closer then a stranger, that is the question?

Thoughts coming in is not to trust someone regarding money?

The High Priestess is connected to the Moon and the Moon is connected to Cancer. Cancer is the home so this boy could be around his home but off the beaten track means he is concealed and that he could be 2 away - also that he could be beneath somewhere like basements - or was.

The water element is here so that must describe something to do with water either in a name or something damp or somewhere damp?

I am being told about three deceased people or the possibility of them.

There may be rocks/mountainous views or something of that nature in the background.

[image]

When I ask when this child will be found I am being given a THREE. Maybe it is referring to the area where this boy first went Missing? The Chariot is a Victory card after all.

Usually these cards represent 3 months but after this long a period that would seem too miraculous and I wonder if it is more telling us that this boy was seperated in March and if one person spoke the truth then he could be found? The next card shows us somewhere like a church or church name and also cemetaries. Is the person still alive who could tell us this information or is it because they are not here anymore that the information has not been told?

Usually one of three people can tell something in this situation because they try to breakaway to do so. So perhaps it is two that are lost and one is able to tell a tale? I do feel that there is a 'no forwarding address' delay on this particular matter at the current time so Im not sure that he will be found for some while.

I am not sure how long it is going to take. This card would tell us that South East might be signficant. Is there a document that is to be found or should have been found even a letter or something? I thought I saw that earlier in the cards but I was not sure as it could have applied in the High Priestess.

This is all I have for Michael at the moment. At this point I always need to sit back and think about what Tarot has given to me as often I go back over the cards and realised I might have missed certain points so I might have to return to this.

Did someone have a heart attack? Or are there any places called 'Heart or Hart'? Just thought I would bring it up in case it has any relevance in any way.

Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate and I will remind you of that but hope something in this reading is useful to someone somewhere.

Empathy.



[image]

UPDATED NEWS 26TH JULY 2013


Tip leads to DNA test in Michael Dunahee case

MetroNews Canada-24 Jul 2013
The poster is the same age as Dunahee would be today, 26, and he ... who was been identified, through a tip, as possibly being Michael Dunahee,” ... His case remains one of the most high-profile unsolved disappearances in ...

Michael Dunahee case: Police go quiet over new development in historic case of missing boy

Edmonton Journal ‎- 1 hour ago
Police have gone quiet and a website has pulled postings in the wake of a social media frenzy about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

betcha' a dollar to a dozen donuts, no one has ever looked into NJ situation and the abundance of info they could get from it.?


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter