ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Friday 3 February 2023

NICOLA BULLEY - 3RD FEBRUARY 2023 .BODY FOUND IS NICOLA UPDATED 20th FEBRUARY 2023

 

Nicola Bulley: Mystery of mortgage adviser who vanished while walking her  dog | The Independent 

Nicola Bulley (image courtesy of The Independent' Newspaper

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-64509889

 

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues.
All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.




 

NICOLA BULLEY  - Friday, 3 February 2023


Hello All,

A current high profile missing person case is Nicola Bulley who was walking her dog in St Michael on the Wyre in the UK on Friday 27th January and has vanished since then.  All details plus a map are on the link above. 

All I want to do is to give a brief summary of what I have got from Tarot. It is not an in depth reading and I have not applied my usual Tarot graphics of the card but felt it was important to just drop a few ideas here. 

My impression is that she really could have been pushed or fell into the water because as a finding card I have 9 of cups reversed. This card can represent Water/Drinking etc.  I think she will be found before March and I want to mention PUBS and GRAPES.   I also want to mention North West. West comes up more than twice and the North East shows too. I am not sure why I have both directions but it could be turning back on yourself at one point, OR  a BEND somewhere.

I am just roughing this for a moment but I dont think her dog was secure as I had a 9 of Pentacles reversed as to why it didnt have its lead/halter on, this could be why this lady left her phone on the bench as she was trying to sort it out as I think the dog got free or decided to head off pulling free as a possibility.

 I originally had the 6 of wands reversed and its all about leading - as it was reversed I just feel along with the 9 of pentacles the lead was released/dropped or came off this dog .  

I also get sport/sports  fields/farms - which could suggest either surrounding elements or just maybe could be the dog jaunting off.   At first I thought it was possible Nicola was PUSHED into the water - but I have had little time to spend on this case so I want to just at least suggest that the water plays a big part in why this woman has vanished and words like Ash, Victory, Grapes, Bay, Water, Black, Hotel, Pub, Bridge, 'M' or 'W' be borne in mind.  Numbers 5, 4, 9, 6,3 and 2.  I will be back to straighten out this reading with graphics and a link or two and more information. I have a Pisces attachment to one of my cards and that can suggest water retention that is why I am concerned that she could be found in water, however I need to just work a bit more on this before throwing out as a definite conviction. 

 I get something about money! someone with debts.  I will add anything else that comes to mind as soon as Im able.

Empathy.

Update to express that Police are searching with frogman the River Wyre in the area where this ladys phone was found so I imagine they will look around all the surrounding fields ie Rowanwater which also has a body of water etc.

Continued


[image]

I wanted to come back to speak about the cards that I saw. It was so brief and I did not want to go into depth with this situation but I feel I should just give all that comes with Tarots advices.  This six of wands was reversed though I show an upright card. Usually this WILL show some form of transportation (or something that moves! ) depicted by the horse - indeed it can even be horses   something white and something green may be in the picture somewhere . Pictorially the Six of Wands is going to tell us that something is not quite right simply because it shows us that the horse is hidden with a canopy. This horse/car/transportation had it been an upright card such as shown above in the graphic would have pointed someone or vehicle going into town. Now I mention these things because they are attached to this card besides a lot of other information.

I need to look at this as a REVERSE scenario. so I want to point out number 3 which may indicate two other people  (which of course we now know  there were two other people with their dogs and the Police are all square with that) -  which is what we have been told BUT this card in reverse can show that someone FALLS DOWN, FALLS OUT OF, FALLS FROM SOMETHING! So I do believe this woman HAS fallen in some respect maybe even a fall from grace?  I dont know if they have horses along that area or fox hunting but there will be other dogs,  so there could be reasons for Nicola to fall.  It could be another animal that is white or wearing green was present. Note the red clothing on the horse. This person is wearing a red jacket.    It doesnt show the person falling from a height because this card would be reversed so no height, which then suggests the person is STANDING on the ground but still managed to fall? 

I feel like somebody tried to help in a situation of some kind and was successful but 'received no credit for it'?

I feel like there could have been a few words but then nothing came of it.  For example if someones dog was tearing around near you or something and you were a bit alarmed - or it came out of nowhere....I cant specifically say but want to leave the example of why maybe someone could have been a bit taken aback even ? Again these are possibilities within the Wands.

We have to look at the story of the Wands but they are reversed. There is a kind of hidden element when they appear this way. Someone couldnt hold their ground so this is why its possible that Nicola fell or slipped. I think Nicola may have hurt herself.  She may even have picked her dog up for a reason....and couldnt carry its weight. The other thing about Wands reversed is that there is a feeling of trickery or lies or some kind of deceit? bit weird and not trying to suggest nasty things but I am just going to call it because 'later' I see paperwork, emails, messages, information perhaps that does not tie up so if there is anything dodgy here ...it will come out. I see some tests and challenges in this Tarot and I feel like its possible that someone isnt saying something.  

I feel like 'someone younger' could also say something but wont due to another person. 

I might be wrong. I do not know how it would be related but pulling from the air there appears to be someone who was evicted or turned out of their home? maybe its vibes from the area but /or has there been a robbery in the area at any time recently or not long ago?  some kind of competing here and someone at one stage WAS standing by a wall /enclosure looking over the water with something round ..a ball?  (two of wands man with the globe standing on a pedastal looking over the water) part of the journey. Obviouslly this person is not looking over ultimately as our card is reversed - the person is below ie on the ground. Did someone throw that ball that is mentioned and Nicolas dog retrieved it ? or Nicola tried to retrieve it for them?  Wands can represent DISGUISE too which is just elaborating on trickery.  Its here as a possibility later so Im going to mention it. Just in case.

There is a feeling about missing messages....

Bad service on the phone? 

As a mortgage broker, Nicolas work - there could be something there - maybe someone who wanted to gazump on a property  - theres just something that comes up Im not entirely sure what but all her work needs investigating including  people she recently dealt with also was she due some praise for good work and didnt receive it  ?  I just want to lay those thoughts here. 

Sometimes a disappearance is going to bring in other things with Tarot who will spot other connecting issues

For example did Nicola have a stalker. She has the Six of Wands reversed and if we bring in the corresponding Major Arcana here we have the family card which is the Lovers card  =  (possible third party anywhere)?  A special card which talks about always putting duty before love or having to make that choice...and this is a reversed situation.  Reversed lovers cards brings in possible stalkers that are not usually biological members of family more outsiders but its possible they could be known by family members. .  Could simply mean being followed.  If this is a possibility then it is someone attached to an organisation outside of the school.  Or followed her from the school perhaps or knew she dropped the children there ?

 Its not to suggest anything sinister it is a mere re tracing of steps and possibilities of those steps. 

Places to look for this lady would be wet swampy places like water/muddy/ stagnant ponds any kind of water as mentioned before. If buildings are involved it would either be attic or basement The word HALL could come up. Her car would need to be thoroughly checked. Fingerprinted . Someone has overlooked something . Check also photographs?  There is definitely a dog but I feel like also the dog was 'thrown' out of something or thrown. Sorry Ive got various images. Did someone try to take the dog and then 'throw it back' ? 

The Lovers card shows a 'fork in the road' so a path that splits into two so we would need to think of that differently and imagine it as two paths that go into ONE so the reverse operation. There are fields around. Respiration issues.  An animal that is temporarily sick? 

Tarot is going to pick up all kinds of things - what people say - what is really true - and speculations. 

But the main important thing is that something is HIDDEN. 

There is some kind of money issue.

 [image]

I received the 3 of Pentacles reversed. This is a building in water or something like that and its reversed . There is a building that is not finished.  The 4 shows me that the letter G stands out and that there is a bank. This is away from the town and a person has lost their possessions. These cards can lead to thoughts of robbery or an attempt of it to pass something on to someone else, but they might not get as much as they hoped for so was it a good gamble/risk? 

The Hooded Falcon. In the garden! Orchard?

Something being concealed. 

All of these things can attach  to a 'story' regarding this lady but they are possibilities only.   Because the Lovers card is reversed and interconnects,  there may be something 'that smells' whether that is an area, a situation, a person, I cannot be sure but Im being told if you look, it stinks. 

 9 of Cups Reversed

Lastly the body of water in the Wish card. I mention the 9 of cups and  it came to me reversed as the card for when Nicola might be found. Its a West card again but its reversed . This card can show immersion in water or water in the name of a place or as a place near water  just water connections. You also have to be careful what you wish for with this card because finding Nicola may open up unexpected knowledge.  Someone might have been pregnant at some point. Not necessarily her maybe someone around her...it comes up so its a mention. There is something very immature about a person that also shows up . Maybe a young person comes up here for whatever reason it wants to show itself. 

We have a 9 on here and a 6.  They could be timings they could be days but a timing of before or end of March is shown.   So will this lady be found and the answer I get is do you really want to know. I sense a Drain here. There are other mentions regarding this card further back in this reading to take into account. Cellars can come up too.  I feel there is a story to come out. I feel that this lady was unhappy also about something not that everyone has a great day everyday but something might have been on her mind.  Was she happy at home emotionally? something could have been out of whack.  I want to also say with the pentacles that when reversed they can sometimes represent ransoms or people who want to raise money or get money. I cant link it right now but somebody doesnt 'want to do the work' I have no idea what that means. Property issues with all the major Pentacles cards reversed. Not great a sign to be honest. However we shall see how things work out. I dont want to cause speculation myself so lets tune in to Nicola and hope for her.

I think she will be found so Im going to put that but I think there will be other things that come with it that might be unexpected but right now its a wait and it might even be  a young person that sees Nicola. There is something also I didnt mention in my pentacles card but I see a SHOE . A Bridge could come up . Being stuck in the sand comes to mind. Or Something might be?  a Hill or Summit ? below that.

Wands can represent sex/gyms/closet or closet sex/weapons/anger/abuse/violence/heated arguments, fire elements, sports/sports elements with the heat reminds me of tempers but you see its NOT SEEN.    I have to stress this because the first card asks what happened and it was the six of wands reversed. For bodily things I just feel as a reversed image was a sense of falling so Im just going to make that clear here. Nothing can be ruled out but that was my first impression. It is an action card in reverse so Im not thinking to call the foul play immediately as I dont have an abduction card as first glance. The way I see it is to capitalise on the deceit /betrayal level because you know, this is going to come up . Stuff is going to come out so wands will be at that bottom of that and even identity crisis or identity crime - even thats possible so I have to leave it here for now.

Im sure there is a lot more to say about this situation with this lady but its difficult to consider this as a foul play situation as its more suggestive of it than actual at the moment but there will be a lot more information . 

Empathy.


UPDATED NEWS 5TH FEBRUARY 2023


The Independent has a list of updates/information on this link so I thought I would it here to keep people abreast of events. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nicola-bulley-speculation-fitbit-data-sister-witness-b2276015.html

 There is a description of Nicola Bulley's clothes down to the fine detail and brand of what she was wearing on the day she disappeared, also corrected points about why the dog was not wearing a harness.

 I note that there is a small piece of news also on the link which I find could match with what Tarot has given possibly as it has been said by a witness that a Red van was parked in Hall Lane and further description about it you can read on the link. I have mentioned the word HALL and transportation so whether that was just picking up all the possibilities remains to be seen via Tarot.  Tarot can/will pick up white noise and actual facts and thats why its important to take everything into account. For example seeing Hall Lane and Transportation doesnt necessarily mean its going to be a CLUE - who knows, it might be, but the point is that it has been SEEN in the card. Its very important to bear everything in mind but I will just write everything I see down and it will have to play out the way its going to.

Of course I am bearing in mind that it has been concluded by a Forensic that it is unlikely that Nicola Bulley fell in the water.  He feels that the case is  strange. I will leave the link about his thoughts here.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nicola-bulley-forensic-expert-rubbishes-29136963

 Quite interestingly, there is also some information that the only camera of the nearby caravan camp which 'would have seen everything' was apparently broken.  

 I am going to pull a couple more Tarot cards over the next while.  Clearly this case is not going to be straight forward.

Empathy. 

ADDITIONAL

I am still working on this situation for Nicola. It didnt initially occur to me that Nicola doesnt live in St Michael on the Wyre. I didnt intend to write deeply into this particular case I only meant to write a few ideas HOWEVER, it has now come to my attention that Nicola lives in Inskip. This is almost directly South but has a kind of z bend on the map. This would make the area she disappeared NORTH.  I try to write down all the directions I get. However I did get HALL and I wrote Hill but I have BOTH  also I want to mention construction or construction site. No idea how that plays in and it really could just be Tarot picking up all the areas around and about I always am aware of this but, everything that comes to mind I write down.

 I want to mention an AIRPORT can come up on the wands run of suit . 

Water does appear in the wands in fact, the two and three of wands can connect to beaches and bays or looking over to the sea for an example.   Water can appear in all the suits depending on which card comes up. I dont want to complicate anything but I do want to mention I realised  HALL road links up with St Michaels Road and where it links up just further to the East I see there is an Airfield .I guess they do flying lessons there as I see a white sign there with writing on it.  There is also a kind of gully of water and on the other side of the road some rough area and fields all around. I just do feel I should write this down regardless for what its worth. Its called St Michaels Airfield and its also at St Michaels Bridge. In that entire area I see various links to Tarot but again it really could just be the environmental aspects that Tarot is projecting so I need to look at things a bit more.  In that sector of the Map there are Equine and Sports connections and what may have been a nursery for plants. For me there are definite environmental links but whether or not this lady can be found in those areas I am not quite clear as yet. 

I will add other information as and when I get something.

UPDATED 7TH FEBRUARY 2023

Hello Everyone, I thought I would post this newslink  its an update from Police activity that happened this evening. 

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/police-presence-seen-on-shard-bridge-over-the-river-wyre-residents-say-4016702

A further report has suggested nothing was found here. 

 

UPDATE

Forensic expert believes there may be third party involved.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nicola-bulley-rumours-peter-faulding-b2277204.html

 

 UPDATED NEWS  9th FEBRUARY 2023

Missing Nicola Bulley's friend urges police to ... - Yorkshire Live

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk › ... › People

 6 hours ago — A friend of missing mum Nicola Bulley has urged the police to search a nearby abandoned building after days of looking in the river.

 Nicola cops are looking for 'tatty red van' that was seen same day she disappeared.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21330862/nicola-bulley-red-van-police-search/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmainfacebook&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3yHf0R5zHSg5OAqQgbDJ9Va_MQ3X3DiDTp-YP2WfmhYEkCACgTMzB2rHo#Echobox=1675951779

 

 UPDATED NEWS  12th FEBRUARY 2023

 In the last few hours it seems that its being reported that two suspicious people were seen on the dog walk route that was taken by Nicola.  I assumed when I saw them in the Tarot it was the witnesses and even said so thinking thats why I saw them!!...but now we have this report!  We shall have to see how this all unfolds.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/nicola-bulley-two-suspicious-men-spotted-river-path/

 

Next door neighbour speaks. I note it is  mentioned that her neighbour is 'heavily pregnant'.  That was clearly in the Tarot? 

 https://jaunnewsuk.com/nicola-bulleys-next-door-neighbour-speaks-for-first-time/?fbclid=IwAR2BzeT_oMkM2BdYjwIlMfq0qH2lp6CeO3I31Ro4np5kxWhu7xYREpZ1ISk

ALL THE LATEST NEWS ON THIS LINK

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nicola-bulley-latest-news-update-b2280692.html

 

UPDATED NEWS 15TH FEBRUARY

https://inews.co.uk/news/police-visited-nicola-bulleys-home-due-concern-welfare-days-before-she-went-missing-2151854

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2023-02-15/nicola-bulley-police-clarify-why-she-was-deemed-high-risk

Two  reports have come out today  Tarot did see pub and drinking but equally emotional issues.

 UPDATED NEWS 19 FEBRUARY 2023 -TODAY A BODY HAS BEEN FOUND. NO FURTHER CONFIRMATION YET.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-64697300

BODY IS NICOLA BULLEY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-64697300

................

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you back Empathy

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you x

Anonymous said...

Ash grove , Victory, Grapes pub is off of Blackpool road , Bay, Water, Blackpool lane, (hall lane also runs into Blackpool lane which the bridge runs across this road over the river , Hotel, Pub, Bridge, 'M' or 'W could be St Michaels-on-Wyre church of England ? also the parish church of St Michaels on Wyre number 9 could be their door number? which i believe that her and her husband worked for home according to the news papers ? Money and debts could be too do with her husbands business, which his accounts are overdue, also i note that their home is near a road called Ashtree close.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for commenting

Anonymous said...

there is a pub called the grapes is in blackpool lane, and the bridge runs over the river, could the M and W be The Parish Church of St Michaels on Wyre? St Michael's-on-Wyre Church of England Primary School is in hall lane.

Anonymous said...

Someone went to the mansion and said there was a rotten smell coming from the ground, as soon as he said that a man appeared out of no where telling him to get off the ground, the man said ok I’m leaving and as this man got to the end of the footpath he was greeted again by this Man and an older man threatening him

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for the comments. Yes I realised there was a connection of the Church and The GRAPES pub. I think the information about 'smell' is interesting because that came up in Tarot. Lets see how things progress

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Apparently they searching abandon stables in hall lane, not sure if they have ended the search of the stables.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for letting me know that.

Anonymous said...

Found her in water and when you said.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter