ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Monday 13 February 2023

DANIEL HIVES - MISSING PERSON TAROT - 13TH FEBRUARY 2023

 Daniel Gringo Hives - Missing People

 DANIEL HIVES

 

Daniel has been missing since before Christmas. Please find details on the link below and picture is courtesy of https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/help-us-find/daniel-gringo-hives-22-004833

 

 

 https://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/people/police-say-search-continues-for-daniel-hives-who-went-missing-in-lancaster-before-christmas-4012685

 

 

 


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE 


which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.

 

 

DANIEL HIVES 13TH FEBRUARY 2023


I decided that I would look at another of the missing cases that all seemed to have occurred over the last few weeks. Peter Baglin just had no attention in comparison to Nicola Bulley so I have covered both of those cases and heres is another one. A young man called Daniel Hives who had links to Preston and was living close to the River Lune. All details are on the link I have put above.

Im going to tell you RIGHT AWAY that I found this a really weird Tarot read. The reason is because it all seems to be water and drugs and fantasy?  I may be wrong but its all through these cards. I am going to find it hard to try and make some story about it because I really cant. I am only going to be able to tell you exactly what I have and to be honest at first I didnt think anything was wrong??

[image]

The first card I was given is the Two of Cups which actually was upright. Reports say that Daniel actually 'went off' after an 'altercation'. 


If my Two was reversed I would most definitely agree with that and even if it is upright I still could mention it but my first thought was that this guy had a friend, or a girlfriend or someone he collaborated with or a common connection and they were at or went to a party together. Thats what struck me. A pub even or somewhere you drink might come up but not necessarily!  There were three people at least but I thought they might be family or really good friends and not strangers. If I had to put the opposite view  ie the reversed card it would agree with the report and it would be that  happening but something went wrong or some disagreement occurred and then it quickly broke up the mood.  

I feel like someone was offered something/drink maybe or substance and they refused or invited them perhaps to do something but at the same time Im seeing someone on their own looking pretty bored or disinterested to join in and may have wanted to break away! I dont know its quite odd as I then feel that a person is alone and I feel like they are upset about something and it could be something to do with the past or someone in the past. Could be family or friend or a close person but I thought some big connection to the family home? its possible even bumping into or meeting up with that person or going back to that place?   

There very well could be romance here - someone Daniel loved.  Im trying to see what it is that should be standing out to me and Im finding it hard because even if I linked it in with The High Priestess Im getting 'untold story' 'truth is not fully out' - something about a Monday and a 28 day period - again water linked here - I have initials B and J. Secrets?   

I think the past comes up as tricky at times but I think whatever was going on here Daniel had a good mate or friend or person that was generally always there for him.  Maybe there was an obsession but I feel like this is one of those odd clean readings that has a surface underneath that is totally something else.  I think Daniel really loved somebody. Im not sure if it was an obsession or not I just think he has loved someone much. As this card is also a meeting of minds it could be a business collaboration. Its like something new whether idea, experience, person but one that is in agreement or has some harmony attached to it.

I need this card and the last card which is an Ace to link together because they are next to each other but divided in this reading. However still two of the same suit and follow each other. One upright and one reverse so I do feel that I should be looking at 'both sides now' (theres a song somewhere called Both Sides now - Joni Mitchell 1966)  Lyrics are

Rows and floes of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at clouds that way

But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels
The dizzy dancing way you feel
As every fairy tale comes real
I've looked at love that way

But now it's just another show
You leave 'em laughing when you go
And if you care, don't let them know
Don't give yourself away

I've looked at love from both sides now
From give and take, and still somehow
It's love's illusions I recall
I really don't know love at all

Tears and fears and feeling proud
To say "I love you" right out loud
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds
I've looked at life that way

But now old friends are acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day

I've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all

I've looked at life from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all

*****************

So there you have it. That is what came in to me and its almost like these words are right?  but I feel some staged elements almost like its not what you think.  It is an all water card there may be some medical elements or something medicinal. I just want to mention that because of other aspects planetary I feel there are some health connections.  I have South West come up here.  Vets and Pets, drug stores, Hills and mountains possible building in distance.
agricultural elements, dairies, granaries, cornfields might be names of places? Magpies, Crows, Parrots. Birds? 


North and North East are also here. Black Mud and stagnant type ponds and lakes, rivers all places like that damp muddy places lots of water connected. I expect that from this card. Drains and Waste disposals all things that could connect to places or names. Sewers drains, lack of light prisons. Etc. you get the picture. Most water considered names/elements such as the sea, rivers, ponds, brooks, springs, wells, wash-houses, sea shores, marshy land, etc.  

Other elements where its dank could be cellars, cisterns, water conduits again we have water/emotional related elements and sex/sexual matters ie having sex can come into these cards as those parts of the body can come up.

[image]

The next card I had was this - The Moon. Every reader knows that this is the most difficult of cards because it never makes any sense AT ALL . You can get lost or lose your mind in this card.   Its ruled by Pisces or Cancer, you can take your pick because they are both Water connected. Cancer will take  you near to home showing a body of water/river ect but there will be land as well and Pisces is water and fishing and everything connected to that. Its a card that sometimes talks the Mother or a Mother persona. Pictorially we have a bridge and dogs in the card and its a night time card . 

I see him at night under the stars somewhere. This is a crazy card - its dark, its hard to see properly but there is the moonlight but a sense of wanting to keep to the path - you can get lost in this card particularly if it is reversed. It wasnt but I think we have to put it all on the table here. I would imagine this young man is in or near water and again I have the word Mother or something about a Mother. 

Sometimes a Mother can pass over with the moon. Its not always the case but I will just put it here.  This card is full of confusion and nothing is clear whatsoever, its hard to make anything out because its full of illusions. We have number 18 here, also 1, 8, 9.   There are links to drugs and drug issues  I feel like those song lyrics - like 'floating'.....just floating along'  - whatever things look like they are not going to be 'it'. 


As this card represents water I would imagine we are looking at finding Daniel in a place connected to or named by Water influences. I think Daniel really loved somebody. Im not sure if it was an obsession or not I just think he has loved someone much.
 

I had this card for two lovely boys and they fished out of the sea a few miles apart. It does not suggest that WILL be the case with Daniel as this is not the final card but again with so much water and emotions and 'being out of it' we have to take on board this water theme as it clearly means something. A woman and unknown paths.


I have North - North West. Possibly somewhere that has some light. Hard to explain what I mean but there is a LIGHT or you need to shine a light. Lighthouse? or Lantern - take a GOOD LOOK IN THE DARK with a light please ?? I thought this card was the moonlight - yes it is but under the light of the moon nothing looks right and you cant quite make things out. Need to be strong ?  someone not well. Possible boat? Hidden factors. Maybe a Bridge. Its all water or the name of a place. Home.
 

Two towers could be a bridge. Some damage to the stone??  Pregnant? or water retention. The feet.
 

Church? why are the dogs barking?
 

Pearl, Willow, Yew,Silver, Crystals.
 

Letter Z - Colour Gold/protection OR shield.  Gatekeeper, bouncer, security guard.
 

Finding Daniel or place he can be found will be very tricky as things are not quite what they appear for whatever reason. I cannot really put more here I have to say this is a card of uncertainty and anything goes but Water /OR water names could be key.

[image]

Lastly I have a card which represents whether or/when young Daniel might be found. Its a reversed Ace.  Normally I would have said 'anyday' he could reappear. Maybe a Spring? This is a reversed Ace. We have an M and W, the word Silver and Bell, bird.  This card can end up in suicidal mode which means it might not be the greatest thing to find this guy because what comes with it might be unfathomable. We have a number one here and all we are given is a 1.  

It feels like there is a lot more to all of this. It might bring tears somebody has felt that they could not please everybody. I have the name Ray OR X Ray.  It seems to be not our hometown. Not our wish. Whose wish is this? Does he want to be found?  So all Aces are Yes which does tell you that he should be able to be found but Im sort of thinking ....but....is that his wish or is that a good thing.   

 I feel like Im seeing lots of things that suggest 'what they are not'. Even I am sounding confused but that is exactly what this reading is. I feel that with a reversed Ace the invitation to find is actually declined?  

Im getting the word WAIT.  Leek and  A strong Green or Blue. Letter 'L'     Healing - drain the swamp. North. Bell. Not whats expected.

Company you keep can make things disappear as the reversed Magician can tell you. Nothing looks as it should be with a Magician.

There is a lot more I could write here but I feel that some of this may be useful in the meantime.  It is worth bearing in mind that ultimately we need to look also at the numbers 21, 2, 1, 12 3 and add in all the information of the two of cups.    I may put up further information but I will leave this for now.

Empathy.


No comments:


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter