ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Tuesday 10 November 2020

CAN AMERICA ACCEPT JOE BIDEN?

 

 

 Hello All!

As you know there has been such a lot of mixed feeling in the air regarding all the latest events in America.  Donald Trump has a lot of supporters that feel that the election was rigged or that there is electoral fraud, not to mention Donald himself insisting that but on the other side of the fence, we have Joe Biden and supporters ie Democrats who refute this. 

I get asked a lot of questions because of course this is a Tarot site and I try to answer what I can.  What I do need to say is that when I looked at the election between Donald Trump and Joe Biden I just couldnt see anything for Joe Biden worth really writing down?  I really dont know why but it just felt as though there was just NOTHING to say at all!!  

I have since felt the need to do some research because I had never heard of him before (I was not even aware of him being vice president to Obama which proves how neutral a reader has to be)  so I did not know his background and he just was 'kind of there' in this election. I dont know if maybe that was reflected in my reading but I just saw Donald being the Emperor and hanging in there for all its worth , basically dishing out the rules as he saw them and not in the mood to follow anyone else.  I really felt that getting the Emperor was a sure fire sign that at the very LEAST Donald was NOT going to give up the Presidency EASILY to anyone else.  I think that much is absolutely the case. He has definitely made that known to all America now!   I was very perplexed to see Mr Biden win so many votes but not because of who I would support as of course I have to be neutral to write any of this, but more from the point of view of that very strong Emperor that appeared in respect of Donald Trump.  I felt a bit odd when Mr Biden was declared President Elect.  I did think perhaps that Tarot could have been telling me that Donald WAS President for four years hence of course he would have had his term and therefore Tarot would have been correct in itself even if it was backwards forwards it still did state a correct case.   However, I was really hoping Tarot to throw light more on the future so getting the Emperor was just not that helpful to look ahead EXCEPT TO SAY that I knew that Donald would NOT hand things over in a hurry. He still has not conceded to Joe Biden either.   In fact, he just went and played golf!   very Donald!


I know that people have asked me about this election, about fraud, about what is going to happen in that situation?   I would say that it is possible that some votes have been counted where they shouldnt be. It seems that is the case as some votes have been for deceased people which null and voids them and simply disallows them to be counted.   I just feel that I dont want to get into this one for the moment.     This whole situation to me just isnt the same as when I wrote for Obama or for Donald the first time around.  This election just doesnt feel okay really.   Actually, I ought to backtrack and say that I didnt have great feelings for either Hilary OR Donald in 2016 either.  I kept thinking someone else was /should have been there.  I cant explain this stuff you know?   I saw that Donald Trump  was going to do his best to make bridges and I think that he did that.   I believe that he was not very presidential for President - Hilary really was not coming through correctly at the time and out of the two of them it just seemed that Donald had the edge. That was about as much as stood out.   I have to say that I find Donald Trump  has had a lot of bad press.  I could say more but I want to just go back to Joe Biden first. 

 

 

 Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

 

 

 

 CAN AMERICA ACCEPT JOE BIDEN?

I dont want to palm you off with 'not much to say' but I have said I just dont have 'whatever it is ' to tell you regarding Joe Biden.  I can tell you that he is a Chinese Horse and a Scorpio. 

Now most people will think that he is a pushover but Im telling you that is NOT the case at all.  However, he is an older man now and he has had a whole string of very heavy stuff in his life so all of his prospectives and ideas are going to be made from his journey in life - and his experiences even in the political field.  I do NOT see him as President EVEN if he becomes President. I will show you why. 

 

 Click for Details 

Card No 5 of the Major Arcana -  this is next door to the Emperor. Isnt that fascinating?  this is the card I have pulled for Joe Biden.   I asked what the future held for Joe Biden and the Heirophant shows its religious  surface. It is a very wise card representing counsel and though you cannot see them clearly there are keys and a map connected here. 

It could suggest that  Joe Biden is a Traditionalist in every way.   He is NOT a leader as the people in this picture are asking the advice of the Pope, therefore, they are not deciding anything for themselves and I get the feeling that it is just a little similar to what I said in Donalds original Election Tarot the first time around.  This is a CLUB!  you see the Whitehouse and running the Whitehouse is full of Tradition. Not just ANYBODY will fit in at the Whitehouse - Donald didnt fit in as you all well know regardless of how likeable he is/was - fact is the Whitehouse is old school rules and the old boys club as it were where things have been done a certain way for a long time and 'thats the way they want to keep it'.   

None of that has changed and if Joe goes in as President there he is not going to have the biggest say - others are going to run things.  I wonder if thats what really does happen overall, I dont know but I will say that Joe is just going to do whatever suits the club, the rules, the old school remedies - whatever is Traditional and suits being in the Presidential position. 

 Perhaps bottom line is  maybe Joe is going to get a name but will just go along with whatever is required?  He is going to do what is expected of him.  He receives instructions.  If Joe Biden thinks he can change some things that have been happening for a while/long time he might need to forget trying to change/implement things or maybe this relates to something in particular, whatever the case - he wont be able to sort some things out.  At the moment Im not sure why except for the fact that he might be stopped.  If he has new ideas - it doesnt look good for them to be implemented put it that way. 

I see from Joe Biden's Birthchart he is quite a nice guy but he likes his money and he can get terse if he wants something.  Hes not exactly a pushover because as a Horse he has the strength to knock certain things down, not everything, but the ability is there.  Horses are nice creatures and have a huge backbone in history and how they have served mankind.  It doesnt mean some may not bite or even kick or buck up sometime.    What about when they stampede?  yes think of that.  But horses do not do that usually on their own or without being spooked.   Mr Biden has a certain amount of formidability for sure.   I dont think he will have leadership the way it is thought to be for a President so Im so totally non plussed on this.   Being a Scorpio he is pretty secretive and he is not going to want to rock the boat.   

Periods of unwellness do come along for Mr Biden but equally I see that for President Trump.  I will say that on 11th November - Donald will think its quite a good day. (No I dont know why - maybe he got a few holes in one) ?

I see Joe Biden being involved more in family matters.  I  see him with his family he might even have a choice to make in the future.  I guess Ive written a lot here and Im still trying to work out what is bothering me about all this but I am drawing blank.   I just feel that if he becomes President - its others that run the country  - I dont see his future as long term President at all. If I am wrong I apologise maybe its all the planets lining up and just creating mind fog. Worth mentioning is the letter K which will connect very well with our Heirophant card.    maybe Kamala ?  or...

Back to Mr Donald.  Orange Bad Man who on earth called him that?  I expect he has enough humour to take it. 

Something clearly has gone wrong with the Donald.  Go back to my original Tarot for his first election and really I keep thinking all the answers are in there and they come up again here - ITS A CLUB - being President is part of a very serious ASSOCIATION of people its not exactly what you see is what you get, its far deeper than that, its embedded into the history and fabric of the United States and what was the intentions 'back then' is not something that can be truly changed. It kind of stains the entire Presidents throughout.   There is something that prevents anyone going AGAINST WHAT IS RELIGIOUSLY GODLY. 

America by the way is a WOMAN - America's lands are FEMALE LANDS - she IS a woman.  She is CANCERIAN.  She is a big WOMB. She is a MOTHERLAND. What her initial rules are - they will stand.   I dont know what  that means maybe you do? 

'They' dont want Donald. 

America rules America and to even THINK you can  rule America you have to understand that its the mother principals who rule - NO ONE else!.  


Empathy

 Always worth reading back!

 PRESIDENT TRUMP - INAUGURATION SPEECH 2016

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly you aren't as unbiased as you think.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

This is a Tarot reading not a personal opinion - but you are entitled to yours. Kind regards.

Anonymous said...

No she is unbiased you are not unbiased as you think Liberal voters are worst accusing others of being unbiased when they themselves are biased

Anonymous said...

Empathy is best unlike you who only finds negativity

Frank said...

Evil has taken over empathy just look at your first comment on the page they are going to destroy anybody who doesn't agree with their ideology.They are exactly what they accused president trump of Fascist,Nazis.We are done.Good people are finished.In that case i thank you for giving me light when iam backed down.Hopefully lightness will triumph once again

Anonymous said...

USA is falling empathy they banned president Trump from social media and threatens anybody who supports is it all over has devil taken pver the world?

: : C D P : : said...

Oh I was thinking just the opposite. I'm biased and my piece would not have read like that I can assure you!


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter