ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Friday 2 June 2023

MADISON SCOTT HAS BEEN FOUND DECEASED IN MAY 2023

 


 Hello Everyone, 

Today I had a message in my comments section regarding Madison Scott to say that she had been found. Unfortunately, not alive.  The person that brought me the news in the comment section below has praised Tarot for correct information.  The link to Tarot is below so that you can read my findings. One thing I will say is that this site Blogger.Com has become a bit tricky to use being as I cannot access the post easy as the whole way of using Blogger has changed . I have made hundreds of posts here and it used to be easy to trace the post and I would go in and underline the parts which verified the findings but the simplicity of that has been made difficult so that I cannot get to the post quickly to update so I have to just include the link here to my findings and then write to you what I want to say about it .

 MADISON SCOTT

Tarot has made some good suggestions it seems and indeed it did suggest Madison could be found in May and there was figure 12 given and various references.  I think really you should just read all the updates and then decide yourself what Tarot has pulled out but I did think she would be found and that there would be a delay.  I did also point out that she would be outside of a town etc. 

The thing with Tarot is that it does see other people too and it does tell us 'all kinds of things' and its up to me to try and decipher what relates to Madison ie the missing person and what is connected to the other people around her.  A person can go in a few directions to the place they were found so its so hard to get that right but I do think there are enough pointers to show that Tarot has not been too bad on its advice with this case.  Its not yet over of course because though Madison has been found, theres going to be a whole story as to how she got on this agricultural farm/building and what happened. That remains to be seen at the moment. 

I do want to say thank you to Erin the reader who sent in the comments about Tarot in this case you can read those comments below and I know as much as anyone else at this stage and we just have to wait and see what happens.

While Im speaking about this case, on most cases I always get asked for updates and more updates but I have maintained for a long time that if Tarot is going to get some things right its often from the first post and then its repeated with a couple of extra bits sometimes in following posts.   I wrote this case out in 2011 as you can see the dates are authentic here and I have many cases that go back a lot of years here but I dont ALWAYS update them because sometimes I just dont think there is a need to do that. In this case Madisons case, as you can see we were shown a few things that relate in the early stages of this reading so where Tarot is concerned you just have to go with what is written and the golden rule is WAIT and SEE because Tarot gives what it gives and all I can do is write it down.  Patience in cases is important and I do not update cases automatically anymore because it just goes to show that if a person is going to be found it may take a while but in the end....it can happen.

I think its worth reading /catching up with reports about Madison and you can check it through with the Tarot here. Not everything is going to be 100 per cent but we will see ultimately if/how Tarot did overall. 

It leaves me now to say how sad I am that this lovely young girl has left the planet. Its terrible for family and friends and those who are the finders - all round just horrible stuff and nobody wants someone to be found deceased so I feel very much for those who loved her and will miss her . My sympathies to the family.

Empathy

No comments:


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter