ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Monday 22 March 2010

ATLAS - VIRTUAL POETRY

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7UtsHILCWC8/Si9REbPEOkI/AAAAAAAABMA/h6YsZTBRayE/S760/atlas3.jpg

ATLAS

Such is life

when we have strife
when we have pain
and no gain
to understand it

I feel for those with tied hands
with choked thoughts
through helplessness
what would it take to break
the barriers of resistance?
What does it take to make
a weapon for resisistance.

Do we bypass those who weep
Do we not feel them in our sleep
Do we not sense them in our day
is this why I cant walk away

Did atlas feel as I do
but on my back are hearts
heavy heaving hearts
holding a shoulder
to stop from sliding off

What can I do to help
to fix, to mend, to smooth
how can I stop the flow
of tears that people loose
what can I do to dry that river
when I stand and shiver
in the cold waiting for sun to heal

Do I turn to bible passages
to seek the words of wisdom there
then blend them into sentences
that might heal up all the hurts
or do I stand aside
and watch those hearts all slide
and fall
into a broken heap so tall
that even I am avalanched.

Is too little help too small
is small help bigger then none
is one heart enough for all
maybe god would know
the sum

I cant do the maths
I deal with 'aftermaths'
they are not the same
but they add up in a way
that I cant name
but I can feel
the shame if I turn my back on pain.

but whatever I do
I wont turn my back on you

EMPATHY

No comments:


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter