ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Monday 2 October 2017

MADELEINE MCCANN - MORE NEWS



Hello All,

I see that Madeleine's case is very much newsworthy once again. 

Firstly, yet more money is being poured into the finding of Madeleine and these are the reports I see currently on google.

Madeleine McCann cops hunting 'person of significance' in shock new ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../madeleine-mccann-new-development-investigation-
portuga...
1 day ago - A SHOCKING new development has unfolded in the investigation of Madeleine McCann's disappearance - as cops are hunting a "person of ...

New 'critical line of inquiry' in police hunt for Madeleine McCann | UK ...

www.express.co.uk › News › UK
1 day ago - POLICE searching for Madeleine McCann are investigating a new “person of significance”, it emerged yesterday

Madeleine McCann's parents and 'Tapas Seven' have NEVER been ...

The Sun-1 Oct 2017
THE PARENTS of Madeleine McCann and their “Tapas Seven” holiday pals have never been quizzed as witnesses by Scotland Yard into her ...


Madeleines case has had more money funding her disappearance then ANY OTHER CASE probably in history and this situation has been ongoing for 10 years now. As a Tarot reader, all I ever do is to supply Tarot with the view to possible guidelines so it is not for me to comment personally what I may actually feel about the situation. However, I do think that there are many missing persons who should also share the limelight in the same way. I had hoped that Madeleines case would provide such a platform for that to happen as frequently there are complaints that families of missing children and relatives do not get the same support. I hope that this will change in the future. I believe this case is a 'right under your nose' type situation from the many readings that I have done  but I myself came to the conclusion that enough was enough. 


Why I say this is because regardless of HOW many times I looked at my cards I came to the same conclusion. This girl disappeared by someone who was known to or within some kind of connection to the family. Of course, I could be very wrong. I am always prepared to be, as realistically, I am looking at Tarot for answers. It has however, proved very interesting for many situations in Madeleines case and picked out events that occurred much later on so I do wonder if what I did see initially was the right link.   Only time will tell, but I thought I would make a post about the news that has been filtering through in the last day or two because it keeps everyone updated.   I also believe that every one of the Tapas participants should be scrutinised not that I have any personal disregard but to say that it is ridiculous that 10 years has elapsed and not every angle was investigated at ground level. 


I have always supported the theory that the parents did not murder their child. Thats the only particular point in which I felt they needed supporting over. As for the rest of the situation, mothers all over the world will have their opinion and I will leave it to them to haggle that one out. However, it is not satisfactory a situation to cast a huge judgement. I try to steer clear of my own thoughts and Im sure its understandable that this site has to be about what truly matters and that is assisting in finding a person and putting all other viewpoints aside. 

If I have just one pip to cast it would likely be that no more money should be funded for Madeleines case unless there can be equal treatment for all the missing. Is not every person as important?? Im sure they are to the family they are missing from so perhaps in future we can see more of that.

*****************************************************************

While I am here writing, I have to write to my American friends and say to you how very sorry I am to see the news about the terrible event in Las Vegas. My sympathies to all the families who lost loved ones and swift recoveries to those who fell foul of a gunman yesterday. Thinking of you.

Empathy.

3 comments:

Deanna(Map Coordinator) RESEARCHER FOR PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS said...

thank you em for all your kind words.

Andreza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andreza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter