ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Sunday 11 August 2013

READERS: PLEASE DONATE £1 AND HELP ME TO HELP OTHERS.




Hello All,

I have been writing Tarot for six years for Missing Persons and all cases have been uploaded here to this site. There are many people who do not really understand how important it is to try to find alternative methods to help locate them but I have dedicated myself to using Tarot as a tool to experiment. Some results have been very good, some have been accurate naming the spot but there is still much work to be done and it all takes time. There are many cases here that have people who are not yet found.  To get the time to sit and pour over detail and produce Tarot for every new request means that I must have more time free.  If you were to donate just a £1 it would go a long way to giving me free hours to work on the requests that I get daily.

Most of you know that all my work is voluntary - Families have my full attention free and I make myself available at unsocial hours in order to keep this blog running and produce as much information as possible.   I do not have any fees on my site because I feel this information should be provided as a help factor.  My problem is time.  If you are able to donate a £1 to my site I would be able to spend more time here and I really cannot think of a better way of working for the public.  Please help me to help others at a very small cost.  I would appreciate it and I know that others who desperately want my views on certain cases would appreciate it too. Only you can help to provide me the time and I thank you in advance for your kindness and support.

Empathy.


PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE CURRENCY CONVERTER AND MAKE YOUR DONATION IN BRITISH POUNDS ON THE  DONATION BUTTON BELOW


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter