ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Monday 10 June 2013

ROBERT JACOB TODD - UPDATED TAROT 10TH AUGUST 2013


Police need help locating a missing Auburn man
Robert Todd was last seen April 11 in Auburn. Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or the Auburn Police Department Tip Line at 253-288-7403.
 

 

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.


 
[image]
ROBERT JACOB TODD
10TH JUNE 2013
I have been asked by family request to look at Tarot for Robert Jacob Todd. I have been informed that on April 11th 2013 Robert was walking to his friends who live in Lakeland Hills  In Auburn WA, aprox 5 miles away, He never made it to their apartment complex. A family member was notifed by another friend that he was missing on April 15th 2013 and a missing persons report was made to the police on the same day.

I am happy to write Tarot for Robert but I have explained to the family member that I can make no guarantees or promises for location. Tarot gives me information that I write down and often the information is glimpses past present and future and does not cover every eventuality or detail. I just record that information and hope that something might be useful. It is wise to read the notes about Tarot on this site and remember that only possibilities can be offered and not Fact. Please also follow any information or links regarding Robert from other official sources.

[image]

The first card I have for Robert is the Ten of Cups. This card could represent a route timing or distance with number 10 or a number 1 being the key figure here.
The colour Blue and West is given. West could be an area or a wind direction. This picture is giving a view of a house on a hill and there is a water element here either in name or that there is a water element nearby. Now I have to give the positive side of this card because it came to me upright and in this card I am seeing Roberts home town. Obviously the house on the Hill could represent Lakelands Hill. On the surface of it I cannot see anything wrong in this first card. This is a card of friendship and good feelings but it can be linked to two other cards.

Firstly let us deal with this card. We are going to get white and glittering colours coming up here and watery elements with Keywords such as fishponds, rivers, springs, watermills, water pumps, wells, marshy or watery ground, moats, springs, the ocean, and all places near to water inside or around the house. We might also get churches or church names or actual places here.

There may be a link to a W or M, the word bell and either 5 streams of water or at least water elements still coming up strongly. Perhaps there is a white bridge or a river here. I am seeing three friends and a 'tree' and an island. Some form of rejection either made to Robert or something that Robert himself rejects. I am sensing some kind of invitation to meet with someone and seeing travel to a lake but feeling he should have checked with a third party.

This is where the problem sets in with me. The negative side of things that I can see here which might be underlying factors are possible problems with family or friends. There may be drugs or drinks linked here only if the negative side seeps in and also some kind of relationship or connection to an older person. I am seeing a man with a beard personally who might be a batchelor.

There is a feeling I get when I look at Robert that he has some deep issues. He might have encountered someone that he trusts or it just might be confusion about meeting up with his friends that I have here, but something makes me feel that he could have met up with someone - a friend that he felt he could confide in or someone that he knows. I dont see a stranger because upright cups are not really giving me that. The idea is water/boats or a lake that I have here.

I am also seeing some kind of unexpected meeting or communication and I see drinking or drugs. I hope thats not true of course but it is a possibility on these cards.

I also have the possibility of an East or North East direction too. It could be the direction starting or ending point. I feel as though I can see a new relationship here or a relationship that is not wanted. I feel as though there is a questionable relationship or friendship here.
I also see a container.

The colour silver may show up here.
I am not sure as I look at this card whether there is/was some kind of party link?

This card can truly represent rebelliousness towards ones family if it has a negative effect. I feel that there is some kind of invitation to a river or water named place but I am sensing some form of apathy or rejection going on here which creates some form of disappointment and difficulty. I also see a bridge and feeling a bit depressed. I am actually seeing this boy leaving a place that is linked to a lake and going North East BUT I have North and North West here.something unexpected might have occurred.
I am getting the sense of something 'sweet'.
I am seeing a father figure.

I also get connections to young scholars and students in a university or college.

I am seeing wool or something woollen and draping or draper?
There is the slight possibility of being given a lift?
I feel like someone wanted to help Robert - but I am not sure how or when?
I am seeing some connections to music art and poetry?
Someone who might be a mechanic? I wonder if I am seeing motorbikes?

[image]

Im getting this boy connected to the colour Green gold and Valley. I see that Green Valley Road is on the map and this would be North of his home. But I can see other connections to these cards such as Black Diamond Road so being as this card is a ONE card I would look a Mile radius around his own home. I could be wrong but I would imagine that areas within the mile might at least link to him in some way as this card can represent parks valleys etc.
I also get the word Gold in this card and Gate.
I am also seeing two circles like bikes or wheels or just that there are two circles here and they are connected to/by water.

There may be an abandoned building also or perhaps Im seeing some building near water or somewhere untenanted I cant be sure exactly but perhaps lower rooms like basements /cellars might come up here at some point . I am seeing some kind of money element some work connection as well as school /college connections here. Gate and an arch? either money names or someone who is connected to making money or that there has been some gamble or risk taken?

The number 1 might also be part of a route. North is in this card, valleys parks gardens etc are all here. We might also link in to the number 3.
I am seeing home life problems. I am also seeing a loss of money or something to do with a lack of it or even a ransom or a robbery/theft?
Im seeing South West connections here maybe around Lake Tapps area and perhaps South East of there around 210 and Island Parkway. Im also seeing farmland and pasture cellars/ somewhere low down and perhaps a school. I might just be getting areas that are connected to the word south. I think all the types of places should be taken into account water places, farm land, parks schools etc business and work places.

Affected health in some way. Throat neck and shoulders can come up.
Im seeing the word Black and tools. I said one mile but I would increase it to three including this boys home and surrounding areas.
The colour Green is strong.

I thought I could see him North mostly.
I see unstable relationships and some unhealthy link to money/finances or perhaps worry about this. Was this boy unhappy - he has something very deep and sad in his eyes?
Im seeing dog or dogs.

I think some places need researching something has been overlooked. I also see photography and fingerprints. Perhaps some lost items? Has anything been found that belongs to him?
The word Diamond comes up.

[image]

According to Tarot Robert will be found. I think there is hidden information that might come to light I have the number 9 here. I keep seeing his home town or original home town so I do feel he must be in the vicinity. It is right next to the card for the house on the Hill. This card can represent draining situations, it can represent drugs/drink and drains. But overall it does not have to mean negative things because it is a wish card. Therefore it does suggest the number 9 which could be a route road distance or timing. IE 9 is September however an October month could come up.

9 is also the Hermit and completion which shows things that are hidden and concealed and which shows a HILL or Summit or Peak and lights the way. So anything that represents the word light or bright could very well come up here. I feel as though 'he went to see a man'. I see a bridge here and I also see night time or something dark or somewhere that is dark. I think it could possibly represent 9 days, or the 9th month or 9 for a road.

It is generally considered to be linked to 'water' and West.
I still feel some big connection to the house he lives in or not far from there.

I also see a woman here.

Repeated are the descriptions in the first card of East or North East direction white and glittering colours coming up here and watery elements with Keywords such as fishponds, rivers, springs, watermills, water pumps, wells, marshy or watery ground, moats, springs, the ocean, and all places near to water inside or around the house. We might also get churches or church names or actual places here.

It does seem obvious to me that Robert will be found. I hope he will be found in good health however I do not discuss that in my Tarot, all I am going to say is that he will be found. Water is strong for location so could be the name of a place or an actual vicinity.

I somehow feel that Robert had a new relationship at some point.

The conclusion is that he will be found. I doubt every detail will be right that I have interpreted here but I have tried to write what I have been given. I feel that Tarot does its best but cannot really name a location and its pretty much guesswork but I will get a map up soon and see what can be seen on that.
Please remember this tarot is possibilities not Facts and there is no such claim that it can tell us where Robert is it can only make some form of suggestion.

Fingers crossed something will help here. I may need to look again at the Tarot that I have been given and if I have missed something I will come back and write it in. This is a brief tarot overview for the time being. Tarot can give information past present and future please bear this in mind.

Empathy.


 STICHOMANCY - 3000 YEAR OLD DIVINATION METHODS.

[image]






and admirable lustre made it altogether a jewel of inestimable value. Carried away by my curiosity, I stretched out my hand to seize it, weigh it, and touch it; but the Captain stopped me, made a sign of refusal, and quickly withdrew his dagger, and the two shells closed suddenly. I then understood Captain Nemo's intention. In leaving this pearl hidden in the mantle of the tridacne 

Tridacna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tridacna
Tridacna is a genus of large saltwater clams, marine bivalve mollusks in the subfamily Tridacninae, the giant clams. They have heavy shells, fluted with 4–6 folds ...

he was allowing it to grow slowly. Each year the secretions of the mollusc would add new concentric circles. I estimated its value at L500,000 at least.
After ten minutes Captain Nemo stopped suddenly. I thought he had halted previously to returning. No; by a gesture he bade us crouch beside him in a deep fracture 

Looking at the above result of Stitchomancy, I wonder if there is a loose connection to Pearl St Tacoma?The hermit (9) could represent Campus and Boy Scouts which is nearby. It is certainly not a suggestion as such but just pointing out that maybe there could be a link of some kind? also note it is near Bridgeport Way and close to 19th st. There is a number 3 road North East of there.  Ultimately not within 1-3 miles but there is a number 3 and it is West and not far from Day Island (just another random thought) Might just be me trying to fill in so I would be extra careful about any suggestions here as mostly descriptions are symbolic and can be very misleading until facts are truly known.



[image]

Dee has compiled a map following Tarot instructions/directions which merely outlines POSSIBILITIES of all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. Please bear in mind that this is not guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.


CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP
(Hit the Grey word that says MAPS)
 Show on Google Maps



 

[image]  

 ROBERT JACOB TODD
UPDATED 10TH AUGUST 2013

When I write Tarot I always know that there is often little point in looking again repeatedly as often Tarot has given what it shows and very little more can be got from that. If anything it might just show us another card reflecting events already seen. This could be the case here although, I have been asked to look again. I will always try to do that when I am in contact with families. Families are my first priority and my duty is to just do what I can. I always wish though it could be more.

[image]

Here I have a number 13 this is reversed and could give a number 31 or indeed a 3 or 1 which could be routes/distances, roads etc. It could also represent a year. Because it is reversed and it just brings the past up again, it could be saying to us that wherever Robert was in 2012, he is still there.
However, Tarot is past present and future and I have to always place that reminder but generally reversed cards can go to the time before or show a number halved or previous events.

In this picture we cannot get away from the fact that there are links to Metal, carparks, quarries, scrapyards , or water which might figure in names of places or have some other significance or be part of the vicinity if it doesnt mean 'on the scrapheap of life' It could be an emotion..

This is the kind of card that can bring up ugly things even if its thoughts or feelings. I feel 'hanging around' shows up here and suggested him 'hanging out' Temperence being so close by seems to show me arguments and volatile situations either side of him perhaps with family and others just people that might have made him feel he could not tolerate certain situations.

Reversed Temperence really does show people who dont get on. It can also show an oblivion with drug/drink enhanced situations too. Land and Water can come up here and not being 'center' or being unbalanced in some way.
In this card 'changes cant be made due to fear' - and we are stagnant and unable to move forward.

It does make me wonder if he went that far at least I only have him on a shorter journey rather than a long one so perhaps Tarot is only tracking him so far I cannot be sure.

There is a river/water element here in this card which would suggest either name of place or in that area. Odd films can come up in this card its not always the case but it did pick this out in Amber Dubois case so I will mention it for the sake of it rather than suggest is as a done deal.

We have to bear in mind that our card can add up to a FOUR so a Number 4 could be significant also and it would refer to the Emperor reversed which would show someone possibly non biological who is hard headed, abusive and commands a lot of respect so they are not likely to be on your side about anything and want to bring you down or are over the top with their actions. It can also refer to Military or the word Military.

People like this can cause you a lot of harm because they have very controlling tendencies. Note there is a black flag on this card and we have mentioned black before. I looked on the map wondering about Steel Lake Park - Federal Way, I know West is strong in the Tarot and on this card it is generally going to East but West is also there. I dont know if there is any connection to Robert himself or someone around him that is my biggest problem always. This card would make me feel North East but that reverse element has to take into account whether its the area we started out from or where we end up.

That is why I have to try to do my best when giving directions but this card is a damp card, it can represent basements/cellars and drains/tunnels, old buildings, stagnant lakes, clay, black mud. North Facing Walls, boggy marshy ground - its just showing me an area but at what point I cannot be sure and that is my problem.

The scorpionic element on this card will make me feel that there are negative elements but its whether we fell victim to them or wanted to escape them.

The words Smith Baker and Tailor can come up here sometimes useful othertimes......

But, there is someone who is squat, dark featured and possibly hairy and big set very strong as a rule. Our card is also connected to fire/heat in some way such as forges/chimneys and even shops can come up here. So perhaps somewhere near/off the 'center' whatever that would mean to someone.

Places that might be connected to food or cook/restaurant but maybe that is to do with drugs. I cannot name a location and I do feel that sometimes Tarot is very lucky when it gets close or has named places in its roundabout way but to promise location would be very unfair and I do point that out. I just feel that Robert had oppressors around him and that much is evident from what I am given I will think about this but I see him 'stuck in the past' and thats as near as I can get it right now.  The Tarot only offers possibilities and not facts and also has that past present and future element within it which could suggest places thoughts/feelings over those periods of time.  Im not sure that it has moved on much from the first set of cards but I have tried to see if there are any differences.

Empathy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he had a problem with meth so the tarot picked that up. I just want to know what happened to him.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter