ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Wednesday 18 January 2012

JUSTIN BRIAN HALL - UPDATED 5TH DECEMBER 2012

[image]


JUSTIN BRIAN HALL
DESCRIPTION:
AGE -40
5’07” and 175 lbs
Hazel eyes, shaved head, often has a goatee
Usually wears shorts or Levi’s and hiking boots


The Coconino County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information regarding the whereabouts of 40 year old Justin Brian Hall. Hall had been staying at a residence on Leupp Rd near milepost 442, just west of the Navajo Reservation where he was house sitting for a friend. Hall was last seen at this residence on September 7, 2011.

He has not been seen or heard from since this date. Hall’s vehicle was located at the residence on Leupp Rd along with other personal property inside the residence. A search of the property and surrounding area did notreveal any leads or information as to the whereabouts of Hall.

Hall is described as a highly experienced outdoorsman, avid hiker, and rock climbing enthusiast. Family,friends, and authorities have become concerned about Hall’s welfare. Anyone with information about Hall should call the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office or their local law enforcement agency.

PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW TO CONTACT SHERIFFS OFFICE
http://www.coconino.az.gov/uploadedFiles/Sheriff/MissingPersonHall.pdf




[image]

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE



TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.

[image]


JUSTIN BRIAN HALL
« Thread Started 18 January 2012 at 8:24pm »

I have had a request on the blogger to look at Tarot for Justin Brian Hall. There seems to have been quite a lot of response in respect of Justin and I hope that there will be some good help given in order to find him.

Tarot can give glimpses of past present and future but does not have all the answers in respect of Missing persons. However it can sometimes provide us with extra pieces of information that can often be useful clues. Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate and therefore please always check factual sources of information.

[image]

The first card I seem to have from Justin is a very strong Masculine energy around him. I am feeling that something from the past has come up and this has been the reason why he disappeared. I do wonder if he was unable to defend himself about a situation as there might be a rival or negative influence that could have been overpowering. I do seem to see the possibility of a female involved in the situation or maybe part of the reason he has disappeared.

Are people actually sure that Justin WAS house sitting or was he seen/was it confirmed? because I feel I need to ask that question as to whether he actually was there at the time. To me it seems that there is some kind of lack of opportunity for 'work' so that is why I considered asking about confirmation of where he was.

I just seem to feel that the work project was not properly worked out or there was some problem regarding it so either he was there and the arrangement fell through or something happened with that or the possibility he was not there. Looking at the wands there is a feeling of FIRE/Heat or even being attacked mentally or otherwise and there is possibly a motel or a feeling of being 'outside' a business property.

I do see a considerable amount of upheaval and Im wondering who the female is that is very demanding? I just seem to see some kind of 'delay' put on the working situation here and Im scratching my head over that. Were arrangements changed at the last moment perhaps?

It feels that there might have been some disatisfaction on that day perhaps even some kind of procrastination. It seems that some promises here were not kept and perhaps it was that which led to him disappearing? but we are being asked by Tarot for Clarity about the day/date he disappeared and again the other reason I questioned whether he was at the building suggested or whether something happened outside of it. There may be a very fast car in these cards that either came to an abrupt halt. There also seems to be arguments and quarrels which might have got out of hand.

I seem to see some temporary depression - and I am not sure whether he disappeared of his own choice as yet or whether it was inspired by some of the other factors I have mentioned. The sun reversed seems to suggest that all was not well in the family - ? and there is some kind of lack of belief in himself - was life getting him down? did he need to have a break of some kind? I feel that something came up or some consequence of past has been the reason he cant be found.
Perhaps he was at the mercy of someone elses judgement? so faced with something ?

[image]

I have a 6 for where Justin might be - for some reason I am calling him Brian and having to fix the typo everytime it comes out! I seem to link him to the month of June (Dune?) I seem to see a tow path or a 'fork' in the road - though wands normally suggest south they are on their head and Im wondering if he might be North - or connected to North in some way? I also have 'Orange'. I do seem to see a relationship here - also a reference to 'twins' or twin peaks or mountain. I feel that he met someone. He seemed to have had a choice of options and though he is supposed to be in one place he was actually somewhere else?? wonder also if there was a love rival or someone who was spying on him?

I am getting a connection again to West so maybe North West? and somewhere that is completely familiar to him. It seems to be somewhere there is water, possibly a large river and perhaps even the names of TREE might appear. The 8 of cups would show him walking North East however and that is what is peculiar to me. Perhaps they are names of Roads as well as directions? he might be linked to 6 miles of his home town? OR where he was when he disappeared. Did someone commit suicide or was there a suicidal decision, deciding to do something then finding it was the wrong choice? Im not sure who this refers to. I do seem to see a woman who is insensitive, unkind and uncaring. I keep thinking he had to decide about something, maybe on the spot?

An M or W might come up and Bell/waterfalls - water.
Im still connecting a vehicle to him and possibly near church/schools or those kind of organisations and I have something to do with some keys or perhaps QUAY/KEY may be useful - but I see him in familiar territory personally and who knows I might be wrong about my thoughts on the matter

[image]

All I have about when Justin will be found is a ONE - I assume he has not been found already? this card is within ONE or within a year and the direction is North. I feel that I am seeing a car, rural place/business or near business or work places perhaps with greenery around. There may also be water nearby. I think he needed to weigh up his options and made a decision over things. I am linking property or near property. Numbers random order - 1 - 21 12 - maybe this month? This may be connected to financial concerns or some may arise?
Bridges and arches appear both in cups and pentacles but they might be symbolic.


This is a brief outline of what I have been given for Justin - I accept that tarot is not 100 per cent accurate but I hope that something here might help in some way.
If he is not found within a month I will have another look as Im sure I can expand this tarot.

Empathy


POSSIBILITIES.



Hermit is connectd to the Elk. I think he is unprotected and he might have fallen in a hole? OR he is hidden and concealed. There might be RVS caravans mobile homes somewhere around off the beaten track?? A hill /?

UPDATED 11 JUNE 2012



[image]
JUSTIN BRIAN HALL
UPDATE BASED ON ORIGINAL TAROT.
11TH JUNE 2012

I actually sometimes go to bed and still see 'tarot cards' in my head and one such case that came to mind recently was Justin Brian Hall. I just felt that I had to look once again at his cards as something was bothering me.

The first reading was on 18th January 2012 and I know that Justins family have really been through a lot hoping that they could try to achieve the getting of some clues or help. Many people have really tried to help but to date Justin has not been found. I went to bed wondering over the Ace of Wands and wanting some kind of confirmation that his trip actually took place because there was an uncertainty with me over it. That Ace can deactivate plans and work and was the key reason I asked if it was definite that Justin did do this housesitting.

Im just feeling that plans were not completed or they were delayed or that something was unsatisfactory about this situation at the beginning. Maybe if we thought about the trip we could see also that our Knight of Wands is halted travel or car trouble but when you get that it is not exactly showing someone 'going somewhere' it has the opposite effect and kind of lets the whole thing drift so part of me wonders if something happened to his vehicle or whether he picked up someone on the road theres just something that made me feel that there was a negative factor in this supposed trip/job that either did not get there as something happened en route or that there was a problem about it all because the idea or project did not seem to be properly worked out.

This card shows a Hill and a 'castle' in the background and a river running through the land. Whether that symbolic of a name of a place or has some kind of descriptive value I cannot be sure but I will mention it. It is also a ONE card which is a beginning number and there are problems with that and this trip as a whole as there is a lot of indecision going on and some kind of lack of opportunity here. I also feel I can hear that old soul song here 'Backstabbers' from the 0 Jays.

Lyrics here.
(What they do!)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)
All you fellows who have someone and you really care, yeah, yeah
Then it's all of you fellows who better beware, yeah yeah
Somebody's out to get your lady
A few of your buddies they sure look shady
Blades are long, clenched tight in their fist
Aimin' straight at your back
And I don't think they'll miss
(What they do!)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)
I keep gettin' all these visits from my friends, yeah, what they doin to me
They come to my house again and again and again and again, yeah
So are they there to see my woman
I don't even be home but they just keep on comin'
What can I do to get on the right track
I wish they'd take some of these knives off my back
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)
Low down... dirty...
(What they do!)
(They smile in your face)
Smiling faces... smiling faces sometimes tell lies (Back stabbers)
(They smile in your face)
I don't need... low down, dirty bastards (Back stabbers)

Weird really that came to mind because when I look at that lovers card it is a family card as such or it can be 'brothers in arms' or it can be our partner. Essentially it is a card of love over duty which then represents a choice to us so there is a feeling that a decision or choice had to be made and we have that direct link to Choice which takes us back to familiar territory. So its a should I stay or should I go feeling that I can sense.

Note all those musical elements there? All the same I see the vehicle here and going over terrain that seems to be barren but somehow there is water running through. I am getting the word Garden because that appears not only in the Lovers card but also in its counterpart the cups six.

So I am seeing either a childhood friend, a childhood acquaintance, an OLD friend perhaps that we know well and that takes us to a bridge or I see a bridge here and water running by. Perhaps the Bridge is on the right and there is a quite powerful stream and a building near the water. A tree name or an island or just us 'alone' in this card. But yet I see three people at some point . Or a three point reference (three point turn)? an M or W can come up as can 'Bells' I think I have pointed this out already and am repeating one or two things.
South is principally the direction initially given but the East comes up with construction , sandy hilly ground , small animals or cattle can come up here, all in name of places I presume and a sense of heat, or fire. Places where criminals hide out (?) some refuge type of place/name - South East comes up with same feeling of high ground, cattle and heat/fire -and possibly even horses/stables and North East is here also. So all these places/directions need to mapped out so we can see what we have but it is imagined that these are directions or names of roads being described in Tarots own way. We also get that 'castle' monuments type feel /name here
 

So we are given South/North East/South East to begin with and then we have a Mountain shown to us and a 'garden'? and a tree name but linked to an old friend or a familiar vicinity and Im still feeling those directions apply here. North and South come up again so we need to look at the starting point and understand our directions are given from there to the ending point. I guess North East and South East are strongest? There is also a fork in the road . On the surface of it the location cards are erect and for that reason they do not seem to give negative feelings the wands card is the tricky one because it categorically shows possible arguments and quarrels and being delayed from doing something.

Perhaps even a negative woman here? why doesnt she shut up? talk about demanding and flying off the handle.

Our last card just seems to give me rurality and woods/trees/earth/valleys /forests but still with that water element somewhere. A bridge /arch, park name? and a feeling of us on our own in some grounds of some description but I would have thought near/by or within shot of a property.

Maybe we are hidden there? OR we are hidden from sight perhaps? 


A possible G name and the word BANK comes up. Because our lovers card is 'so placed' we must take note of the 6 by the way as that could be a route number and all the cups are up, it suggests to me that someone returned or came 'back' or came home. I dont know the 'who' but there could be a West connection there. While everyone is searching in the wilds for Justin he might be somewhere familiar and that was what bugged me when I linked in my cups and the decision making along with the negativity of the trip. I might be wrong but has anyone thought of looking somewhere more familiar or closer to home..depending on what 'home' is being signified here?

Anyway I just wanted to come back to Justin because I wont have to go to bed with the Tarot stuck in my head tonight I would have put those thoughts down and I think they needed to be. Teamwork will find Justin and it could be within a year. The Pentacles cards NORMALLY would show reasonable health as they are upright and very physical cards when it comes to health, but we do have to take note that Tarot is very naughty for showing us cards in the order IT decides and it must be considered that Wands are not friendly when they are reversed. They can bring up sex and weapons, quarrels disagreements and broken contracts it just depends if this is before or after now that is the question! So its unwise to comment on any health matters and generally I never focus on this knowing full well that tarot can often talk back to front.

However, it would not make sense for Justin not to contact his family and for that reason it seems unlikely he would just go off without telling them, so its quite obvious that Justins journey has been overthrown by someone else or something that has put him out of action.

There is something white that shows up in the location cards and a feeling of being off the beaten track . Scouting, camps, camping, trailers the whole idea of being hidden near a Hill or a Hill name could be here. Might be concealed or somewhere that appears 'dark' and seeing something about a tree.
I may be completely wrong but there may be something here that is useful. I hope so. I really hope that something can provide a breakthrough Time will tell. Meanwhile please combine both this update and first TAROT together to see what resonates. If a map can be kindly produced via Dee then I will post A.S.A.P.

Empathy.




Thank you to Dee!
Dee has provided a map which OUTLINES all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. I have left the link below the Icon. Please bear in mind that this is not guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.

[image]
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR TAROT MAP
http://goo.gl/maps/jFBf




MAP REVISED.


https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Leupp+Rd%2C+Flagstaff%2C+Coconino%2C+AZ&daddr=Orange+Box+Dr%2C+Flagstaff%2C+AZ+to%3ATwin+Peaks+Bail+Bonds%2C+Flagstaff%2C+AZ+to%3AWest+Oak+Avenue%2C+Flagstaff%2C+AZ+to%3A115+E+Cortez+Dr%2C+%23211%2C+Sedona...



 [image]  

UPDATED NEWS 5TH DECEMBER 2012

Sad news. Justin has been found. The circumstances are that he was found deceased. I have left a report below.Tarot has mentioned  a few things but obviously time cannot be filled in for detail at the current time to know exactly what happened. We were very close on the map and some parts of the report do come up in the Tarot. I note that Roden Crater is being made into a monument but there is also WUPATIKI ( W)  wildlife monument park on the map to the west North West.  I am just so sorry for the family as I have spoken to them in the past about Justin. Location is SO HARD but all I can say is that we did try and some of it is accurate.  My deepest sympathies to the family.




 

Flagstaff AZ (November 29, 2012) - Human skeletal remains that were discovered by a rancher on November 24, 2012 have been positively identified as the body of missing person Justin Brian Hall.
Justin Hall was reported missing on September 28, 2011. The rancher discovered the remains around 4:30 in the late afternoon while he was herding cattle on horseback in the area of Roden Crater located Northwest of Leupp Road.
The rancher called the Sheriff’s Office at about 5:00 p.m. to report his discovery. Due to the impending night fall, it was decided to return to the area the next morning to investigate.
On Sunday, November 25, 2012 around 7:00 a.m., personnel from multiple agencies including the Coconino County Sheriff’s Detective, an investigator from the Coconino County Medical Examiner’s Office, and a Coconino County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Unit Member and her Cadaver Detection K-9 met with the rancher in Winona, Arizona. The investigators followed the rancher approximately thirty miles to the location of the human remains.
The Sheriff’s Detective conducted an initial investigation and processed the scene. He found the majority of the skeleton to be in the same general area, although it appeared that it had been scattered and moved from its original location as a result of animal activity. The remains were transported to the Coconino County Medical Examiner’s Office located in Flagstaff, Arizona where a positive identification was made.
This investigation will be continued by Detectives of the Sheriff’s Office and personnel of the Coconino County Medical Examiner’s Office.




Justin Brian Hall, Earthly Body Located, Coconino - LostNMissing, Inc

thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/.../justin-brian-hall-earthly-body-locate...
6 days ago – It is with great sadness to report that Justin Brian Hall's earthly body was located on Sunday, November 25, 2012. Justin's earthly body was on a cattle ranch 12 miles NW of where he was housesitting on Leupp Road....




RODEN CRATER

rodencrater.com/
Near Flagstaff, Arizona, a 600 foot tall red and black volcanic cinder cone is being turned into a monumental work of art and naked eye observatory that will bring ...Google+ page






Roden Crater
Address: Coconino, AZ 86004, United States

No comments:


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter