ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Monday 29 March 2021

HOW ARE YOU ALL FEELING?

 

 


Hello All , 

Its been a while since I have written to you and this is because such a lot seems to have happened.   I bet you wonder why I have a picture of David Bowie here?  I will tell you.  The day that David Bowie died I knew there was something wrong with the world.   It was the most 'wrong thing' and I dont know how you guys feel but there was something utterly profound about the announcement of David Bowies exit.  Did you feel it or was it just me? 


Did you listen to his very strange Album Black Star? the imagery and the lyrical content as well as the very deep and oddly moving sounds within each track.   Did you sense like me that something had happened but it went a lot further and was more expansive and much more than the demise of a renouned and truly loved pop star.   David wasnt really a pop star of course, he was more, he was far more than that.  An enigma perhaps?     Times have been rough and tough. 2019, 2020 - and now its 2021 and we are already at the brink of Spring. 


HOW DO YOU ALL FEEL?  HOW ARE YOU ALL FEELING? 

Something profound has occurred.  It has affected you , your neighbour, your friends, your family, all those that are around you and near you. We are no longer the Lions from Elsa's Born Free.  We are no longer that bubble in the wind that flows with the current, we are no longer in a queue of life we are no longer the same people we were back in 2016.   Do you feel it?   In 2012 the sky tipped.  Does anyone believe that?  maybe not.  Maybe you dont recall a single day from 2012.  But something profound happened - did you sense that or was it just me? 

 

2021  REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE and HOW ARE YOU FEELING - are you still 'feeling' anything?  keep FEELING THINGS. Keep being real - keep eye contact with each other - keep the love when the distance is rife. 

 

Keep FEELING AND JUST STAY STRONG. 

 

Empathy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, so nice to hear from you! I remember David Bowie's death and my neighbour has the album. He loves it,I don't, but I coundn't really explain why. Too dark.for me and somber and so one.

Roger said...

Hi,Empathy it's been tough times for past one year.I seriously have doubts over coronavirus and how serious it is because there is no possible explanation as WHO keeps on changing their views.Is it possible for you to do readings regarding origin as well as wheteher it really exists and if it exists when it may end?

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

It was 'dark' and there was a lot of imagery that made me feel as though we had to be open to ideas that were uncomfortable.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Yes it certainly has Roger. When I very first pulled a card on Coronovirus I had a pentacle card. As you might know Pentacles are about materialism but do also cover health/self. I recall the card I had was upright . I think its in one of my posts where I mention it so I must try and flag it up.

: : C D P : : said...

Thank you for this post. I found it a bit late but it's timely. Yes! the album turned ip in my iTunes and I didn't buy it. Never wanted to listen to it. Weird a Is adore his music from the 70's.
Anyways I feel optimistic. It's gotta get worse before any real meaningful change upon the earth can happen.
Love x


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter