ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Saturday 19 September 2020

PRIVATE TAROT AND ANGEL CARD READINGS PLUS ASTROLOGY READINGS BY EMPATHY

 

Hello Everyone, 

Just a quick reminder that I am still doing Private readings and there are a variety that you can choose from all you need to do is click this link below. 

CLICK THIS LINK TO ORDER A PERSONAL TAROT READING FROM EMPATHY

I am always grateful to receive requests for readings as it keeps my blog ticking over and more than ever I really want to be able to keep this service for readings ready and available for all those that need it.   We are all in uncertain times where work has been furloughed or jobs lost which has upset so many people who felt their employment was secure so lots of families have been affected by Covid19 the world over so I as much as others would understand that there is very little money to spend outside of necessity and I appreciate that.   I have kept my donations as low as possible and all readings apart from the full reading are all at £10.00 GBP apart from two, the monthly Tarotscope which is £35.00 GBP and the full reading which I have reduced to £40.00 to reflect current times and all of our need to survive financially.   I hope that these reductions are helpful to those that need a bit of Tarot advice.   

As always I thank you all for your great kindness and support for my work and if you wish to just donate a few pounds please email me  empathyinsights@gmail.com and I will send you the paypal address.     

RECENT ADDITIONS

I do have a lovely new pack of Angel Cards recently acquired and I really like them and think you will too. They give very insightful and inspirational advice and I have added them to my readings page as a current SPECIAL OFFER reading. 

  I send you all love and best wishes for you and yours.

EMPATHY

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just asking are u going to do trump vs biden anytime soon?

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

I will certainly have a look.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter