ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Saturday 1 August 2020

MADELEINE MCCANN THE LATEST!






















I am quite aware of all the latest information that has been coming in regarding Madeleine.  That being, the German Police saying they have a suspect and recent information that an allotment was dug up also that there is some connection with a house/basement.  A lot of information and as I read it I started to think back to Raymond Hewlett and everything that was said there and how it raised the hopes of all those that were really following Maddies situation.  

This entire blog and in fact a lot of my work began around the time Madeleine disappeared so I have done quite a lot of Tarot in respect of her, a whole forum to be exact that I eventually disbanded due to having so little time to administrate there.     I am asked how I feel about the current situation and news? 

I am not jumping up and down to put it bluntly.   I just dont feel quite right about this situation that has come up with the suspect. However, the ONE THING that did stand out to me was that his name was Christian and I do recall one of my very early cards was suggesting something to do with 'the church' or some ' religious' connection which of course this mans first name would kind of imply.     I do remember mentioning that we would get news in her teens or around the time she would be 17.  We are at that time.  We are hearing something.  Whether its the right thing or not we shall see but I have always felt that Madeleine did not pass away.  I dont think I was the only one to feel that either but as time has elapsed there seems to be a very strong indication by most that its more the case by now. 

I want to keep an open mind for the time being and stick very much to what I first saw and I remember distinctly at the time not feeling that Madeleine had passed. I did think the entire situation was pretty bizarre if anything - I as a 'reader' am not really supposed to pass on my thoughts or comments about how her disappearance came about and speak of the parents. At the end of the day I am here really just to look at the situation and use Tarot as an experiment to see if it can tell us anything and it told us quite a bit. The only contraversial element that stayed 'up there' was that I didnt see a death card or one that might suggest she was gone.   If it turned out that something happened after that time or that she is not with us then I would be extremely sad but I would like to see how this current development plays out and then perhaps cast another card for her. 


Its been a very long journey for Maddie - lets see what happens next. 

Meanwhile, I will leave this here 

 MADELEINE MCCANN - TAROT CONTINUED (4)

as there are some interesting thoughts that tie in a little with this latest BBC report as linked below.


Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B rented allotment ...


1 day ago - Madeleine was three years old when she went missing while on holiday with her family in Portugal 13 years ago. The British girl disappeared ...

 


Empathy


4 comments:

Andreza said...


I really hope she will appear this year.
The police are very sure that he is involved in her disappearance.
I also don't believe she died. But I think he might be involved in her disappearance.
17 years. It could be this year. This crazy year, 2020.

Andreza said...


please keep us updated. You disappeared from the blog rs

Womble said...

Have you done a reading on Gerard Ross missing Rockingham WA

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Hello I dont think I have done a reading on this person but currently there are a lot of cases pending so all I could do is add it to the list of requested readings. Thank you for letting me know.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter