ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Sunday 10 March 2013

JEANNE RYSIEWICZ

 
JEANNE RYSIEWICZ


Jeanne Rysiewicz Missing: Indiana Woman ... - Huffington Post

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../jeanne-rysiewicz-missing-airport-indian...
Oct 11, 2012 – An Indiana woman vanished from an airport just moments before she was set to board an airplane with her family. Jeanne Rysiewicz, 26, was ...


[image]

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.

[image]  
JEANNE RYSIEWICZ
10TH MARCH 2013


I have been asked if I would look at the Tarot Jeanne Rysiewicz who disappeared on September 16th. For some reason I cannot find the year but Im assuming it was 2012. Jeanne disappeared rather suddenly and it was from an airport after she was meant to have caught a flight with her parents. I have to assume at the time of writing that Jeanne has not been found. Please correct me if its to the contrary.

I am going to have a look at Tarot based on Jeanne disappearing in 2012 on September 16th and I will write down what I am given. Tarot only produces possibilities NOT fact and the information is in past present and future trends. Please go to other sources for factual events.  Please remember also that the cards can pick up 'other people and their connections' to Jeanne.

[image]

I have a nice picture of Jeanne in front of me. Fresh faced, bright eyes and I will use this to meditate for this Tarot reading.
Well, first we have a number 8 and secondly we have a North Card and thirdly, I am very puzzled because I wondered why Jeanne did not get on the plane and this card tells me she 'stuck with it long enough to see it through'.

So first of all I thought that I was being told that she kept up the impression that she was getting on the plane as long as she could as a personal answer as to why she did not board it. On the other hand, I have some kind of long term plan and it seems to involve a new learning skill or study or something that she was working at or towards. It seems to me thats what Im being given anyway. I have not read the background to Jeanne so I do not know much about her or what she did, only that she did not get on the plane.

I would have thought I would be given a card to tell me about the airport but no, this is not about that, this is about a working plan that I assume she must have had in mind. Maybe its telling us that Jeanne never intended to get on the plane.

I would think that but I am also seeing business links and possible job promotion or a new job position so if there was anything like that in the background then thats what is coming up here.

Generally this card is about studying, school, learning new skills, apprenticeships anything that is a painstaking task that the person has been working hard at. I cant think that Jeanne would have taken time out to consider how to slip away from an Airport queue so I have to believe that it is something to do with work? OR something she was working towards that she wanted to complete or tie up loose ends. Im still not sure about that either but there may have been emotional reasons why she did not want to leave. I feel as though she was stuck between a 'rock and a hard place' so clearly she must have had something 'going on' and a certain amount of worry and anxiety.

But there could be intrigue suggested here so its very possible that she had a plan of her own and that is what Im feeling could be the bottom line. I also think it took a bit of strength perhaps to decide but I see her going towards a Hill and yes, I think I see her going off on her own its very probable though it seems very odd to leave belongings behind.

I do see some odd connection to 'ancestral homes' which I always think of an grandparents or older members of the family and I dont mean parents but Im not sure how that would come in.
I see her walking too I dont see a vehicle here at the time but I do see something about money. At one point I thought she had gone to buy a gift for somebody because of the money and trade elements and I also wondered if she had been robbed, but I see her walking and had that been the case in such a busy place she could easily have roused someones attention Im sure.

The next card I have seems to represent personal security and therefore it does not really make me think there was a harmful event or that she was attacked, it simply looks like Jeanne left because of some employment issue? or perhaps something pertaining to that. I do seem to have a link though to a dark haired girl and a music link.
Manor, Bird, and Hood can appear in this set of cards as can links to Farms and fields or farmers fields.

Our card could suggest that Jeanne has worked in a particular field, but might have decided to change direction career-wise in an effort to make a fresh and new start. Therefore Im not getting much farther with this card as it does not look threatening on the surface of it.
North is the direction I have and South West.

There are negative elements that could come into play if Jeanne was in debt or needed money - because this card can actually talk about being a newbie at making money and it can be linked to drugs and drug stores. It may mean nothing in the long term (I know what that could sound like) so Im not suggesting anything bad Im just mentioning that if NEGATIVE traits popped up here it could include these possibilities. On the first glance however I have given my initial thoughts.

I seem to think there are some form of business connections though or a need to make money.

This card can spin off lovers or people we love.

[image]

When I ask about the current location of Jeanne Im receiving the Two of Wands. Number 2 does need to be taken into account for route number or distance or other significance but it is distinctly South.
This card also incoporates East and for some reason without even hesitation Im looking at the Map directly towards Broadmoor Hills and Song. I dont know why but that is exactly where I feel led. It could be that Jeanne just went that way, but I feel sure that those two areas mean something. That being said, I have just noticed Dallas Love Field Airport and I note right there is Manor Way. I also note North of that district is Farmers Branch so this is linking into my first card and

I seem to have some kind of 'junction' or some kind of waiting or decision that needs to be made here. I also see some kind of partnership like 'king or boss' but Im wondering if this is a partnership as such or whether its trying to point out the Dallas Love Field Airport because there is a union of two here. Our wands do lead to an airport and indeed they lead to trickery and above that Airfield is the word BLUFFVIEW. I am wondering if this lady went that way.

Our card can show a river or some place there is water and in the next card we see the back of a man and I note near the Dallas Love Field Airport there is in fact a Bachman Lake and this should have a bridge over it. I also see Mockingbird Lane and I do see weddings here and I know this lady attended one. Tarot will throw up disjointed information that is past present and future too and I cannot seperate that I can only write everything down and to those with more intimate knowledge it will make the most sense. However, I could be wrong in my assumation of direction but I feel I can clearly see these places on the map. I can at least say there is a 20 route which is South of Dallas and that runs East and a bit to the West too.

The colour red comes up with this card. Also looking over a view of some water but we seem to be inland a bit. I think Im seeing a hotel or some sports connections like sports fields etc and I have lost myself now on the map at least temporarily.

South East is what I have and I have keywords which may actually describe a person or it may be keynames for places (Dee can pick this up and put on a map as she knows what I mean). The keywords or person description seems to be someone with red complexion (this can mean anger) they may have red in the hair and be very tanned.

The words castle, bow, laurel, arch, ginger.

Not particularly tall, lean body, long neck large bones strong. If a male might suffer from thin hair or going bald. Sharp Hazel piercing eyes. Other keywords that can illuminate places are within the keywords Sand, sandy and hilly ground, newly built land or where construction work is taking place. Land for sheep cattle stables for small animals. Places where criminals might find refuge. Heat and fire, or Burn, the ceiling, the attic, bricks and mortar, plastering elements to do with house building. Perhaps Jeanne is connected in some way to a property as I seem to see property/buildings here.
I am also seeing roof, attic, eaves.

Im getting Smiths, Bakers and Tailors, Tanners. 
Boats/Jettys.
I note however, that my next card is quite a good card to describe Longview. Again location ideas are plenty but they are not necessarily stable as this is a very experimental and early stages part of readings.

[image]

Asking when Jeanne might be found I am getting the Page of Pentacles. This card is search and find which means it can show previous elements of searching as well as offer current or future. We are being told to look hard here. The number is 11 and this can condense to number 2 for roads and routes. It is primarily a North card however, and we have to consider all the directions that will appear on a map which shall be posted in due course . North West also is here.

I am also seeing roof, attic, eaves. These words can represent the word High or Up in some way. Fields rurality, parks valleys, gold Gate.
A Saturday.
Hills, deep wells quarries, mines land that has recently been dug (Construction - new properties)?
Grandfathers?
Deserts, woods, obscure valleys, caves, dens, holes, mountains, church-yards, ruinous buildings, coal-mines, sinks, dirty or muddy places, wells and houses or offices.

This card can also give schools, universities, farmers fields, college - all can be names of places or actual. It is a card of study and learning or a new job promotion. I can see a 'working business' of some description but I see rurality around it. Pets and small animals. These cards are normally years and it would sound highly excessive to say 11 years to find Jeanne and equally even it were one or two years its too long so I wonder if I should just suggest a 2 and we will have to see how that pans out ultimately.

Pages are the kind of card that suggest that its too soon to say exactly when Jeanne will be found but it is a promising card because it is in a positive light of manifestation so I hope that it is a good sign that Jeanne will be found. I cant say where exactly though I do feel Tarot has tuned in to her whereabouts earlier on or at least the surroundings but in this card it does tell us that there are indeed opportunities to find Jeanne and it also shows people who might be walking by with dogs who do spot her or that there is a soldier or someone here who might spot her.

Im seeing a 'full circle here' that I think we are being shown - and I have a number 21 given.
The colour Green.
Some links to Water and Science.

I think there will be news and information and possibly even CCTV that could help perhaps information within 3 weeks but Tarot is past present and future and Im not sure what epoch of time this will fall in but we shall have to see.
Though Pages are positive cards I generally do not comment on health matters and therefore have not written anything of that nature here.

Its possible Jeanne will be found this year.

I hope something helps though I can never promise or guarantee the tarot information. All I can do is offer it as possibilities and not fact and to read it all combined. If anything comes to light after Tarot has been written to validate any points I will certainly post them. At the current Time Jeanne is missing and of course ask everyone to keep their eyes open and to keep up the searches. Im sure they will be successful ultimately.

Please remember that I have followed areas that I felt made 'sense' on the map but Dee will look at the Tarot directions and provide a map. Quite often Dees directions or considerations do not always match my own but the point is to try to break down as many components of Tarot's information as possible. If I have any further additional thoughts I will come back to post them.

Empathy.

[image]

Dee has compiled a map which merely outlines POSSIBILITIES of all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. Please bear in mind that this is not guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.


CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP
(Hit the Grey word that says MAPS) 


 Show on Google Maps

No comments:


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter