ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Thursday 25 July 2024

TALK ABOUT SUMMER!

 

 

Hello Everyone!

It is a while since I messaged you all here.  The last year has been very difficult. It seems that since Covid there has been some very strange 'shift in the world. I would imagine that most psychics and mediums have felt this whilst others may have just not felt comfortable in themselves.  

I did leave a message some while ago to tell you that I was not going to write further Missing Persons Cases because I had a huge backlog and nothing has changed I still do and they keep on coming.  I am always so happy to be able to help people but there is a limit to the workload that I can do. I think the best thing is to try to get the cases already written here updated with any news ie if you have any news from your Country about any case here please do kindly make a comment.  I know the comments do not print immediately. They do have to be authorised by me because of course you do get people spamming and that can get annoying and then its a round of deleting all the nonsense that they put here.  I realised that would be time consuming that is why the comments are authorised and they do get printed so be patient if you make a comment as it will appear. 

I still do not plan to do any Missing Person work for the time being. I have taken some time out and I plan to continue that for the time being except for checking in here and updating cases and perhaps writing an article or two that may be of interest .  I do still do personal readings ie for you personally not related to Missing People so you may always find that service on this site. 

Like everyone I was expecting a nice lot of Summer to get back on my feet as I had taken a bout of illness and I needed to recouperate and we have nothing but rain instead! Im sure that everyone is upset that Summer just didnt arrive in any big way and in some respects the question is ...is it still on the way or is that it?   we could be glum about this but the Trees, the Shrubs, Plants and Flowers are all basking in this wonderful extra helping of drinks and the appreciation is clear when you see the blooms as I have found they are bigger and better this year than ever!!  how difficult it is to see the plants expanding and growing and looking amazing yet wanting to sit in a chair sipping a nice cold drink or eating alfresco in the Sun - which is best?  both of course but Nature has it this year and I am happy with that and so you should be too.   The Trees are so big and really strong and healthy looking .  We need Oxygen lets support the rain if its going to improve the atmosphere for us all. 

I want to thank everyone who comes here to read and to place comments and requests.  I am not able to take the Missing Person Requests right now. Please make a note of that and I dont see that changing for a while yet. I am only open for Personal readings details on my site here under the Flashing Tarot Card but as stated I will be here to write some articles so please keep well all of you.  I appreciate you visiting still and I want to be sure that you know its nice that you are coming here to say hi.  

Keep Visiting and Have a wonderful rest of the Summer and lets hope you get the Sunshine you feel you need. 

 

Empathy


No comments:


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter