ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING by Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail from as little as £7.00. Prompt reply on payment and Personal helpful and friendly communication. Please visit the Readings Page in the INFORMATION MENU. (Right hand Margin or click LINK under the large Tarot card)

To PAY for your TAROT READINGS please email me psychictarotinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE MISSING PERSONS TAROT: NO FEES ARE EVER REQUESTED FOR WRITING INITIAL TAROT VIA A PARENTAL ENQUIRY. MEMBERS OF PUBLIC MAY BE REQUESTED TO MAKE A DONATION FOR A NEW CASE OR UPDATES.

Monday, 1 May 2017

EXCHANGING THE ENERGY - PERSONAL READINGS!


Hello Everyone,

Here we are the lst of May. MAYDAY MAYDAY!  A beautiful time of year and a time that all the blossom and buds are awakening on trees and plants with the promise of the smell of summer to come.
If you love this time of year, I certainly share that with you!

This post is about EXCHANGING ENERGY and personal readings which I like to encourage you to have. The reason for this is to allow me to work more efficiently and give more time to missing person tarot projects. Each person that is missing out there needs time. Time is 24 hours per day which has to involve elements of every day life and sleep of course in order to restore energy. Most of the time I devote to writing and blogging when I can the insights that I receive but I have many many requests. It is a very overwhelming task and I am in my tenth year of writing for the missing.   During this time, I have written most cases here voluntarily and since 2011/2012 maps have been produced once I began to work out various methods for location. It does mean of course that earlier cases from 2008 until that time may not have received a map and some I have not got back to update. 

Reasons being of course, that requests come in daily that are new so updates get put back. I am unable to fulfil all the requests I get because I cannot give that amount of time. What I do here is to offer a page of PERSONAL READING choices/options and promote them now and again so that the general public buy my readings for their own personal life/problems and the finance for that gives me paid time to put BACK into the readings for Missing People. Its an exchange of energy. I give out, you give in and together we create the time to care for and investigate through Tarot the support and help required for alternative work.  The work being metaphysical examination via Tarot to create and continue the experiment of Location for the missing.

The general public are now asked to donate for updates, and tarot enquiries for the missing due to the lack of time that I have as that donation buys me the time to fulfill the request. Parents initial enquiries are always free. 

There are psychics that provide free Tarot, but for myself, I am inundated with an overwhelming amount of requests that are just impossible to do without your support in buying the personal readings. 
Personal readings means more time for Missing person Tarot. 

Please consider the exchange of energy and why it is important to help me to help others and in return also receive readings for yourself.

My reading page is in the right hand margin under the huge flashing Tarot card. You can find out there what readings I do and choose one to suit you. Every year, I do half price readings at Easter and at Christmas so that I give back to you a form of gift of appreciation by reducing my fees by 50%. I know you have loved this and I will always do this for you. During the rest of the year I have to stick to the donation amounts that are on my reading page but I do want to be here and work for the Missing and be allowed to get that time to study and work with location more as it always needs perfecting which is something that I try hard to put time into.  Please help me to help others and have a reading yourself in exchange.  Its good energy, positive energy and everybody wins. 

May this month be beautiful, enlightening and something you cherish as you watch all the vegetation spring to life - every leaf birthing, every bud popping and every blossom and flower turning to the sun. The world is a truly incredible and magical paradise...as enchanting as it is, we know that somewhere in all that beauty are many people who are missing and many people who are missing them. 


Please support the personal readings and if you have not had one - try me! I am here to help you too. I answer you promptly and you can contact me from ANYWHERE all over the world. Just write to my email address psychictarotinsights@gmail.com for your reading if you have selected which one you want from the options. Once again you can find those on the link under the big Tarot card on the right hand side of this site at the top. OR click the blue link above.  I am here for you when you need me to help. By helping you, I get to help others.   Keep that energy exchanging hands and thank you to ALL THOSE who are regular readers and have regular readings because you have truly supported my work. 

Kind regards
Empathy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated on this site and will not show immediately. The Blog Administrator reserves the right to decide publication/suitability.

Thank you for visiting! Your Visit means that someone on this page was noticed. Please keep the 'Missing' Visible by sharing this link on your Social Networks.

Translate

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

MOST VIEWED POSTS




Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.










DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!

PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT MAY HAVE HELPED A MISSING PERSON! THANK YOU FOR VISITING!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter